Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Yep me too Teressa, don't worry, you will do fine, and like George said speedy recovery,

You know I might have been working with tarot for <mumble mumble cough lol> years, but I still learn and get a feeling of excitement and exhilaration when I teach and read these classes :)

teresassmad

Post by teresassmad » Thu May 17, 2007 3:49 am

That's very sweet of you. He's actually home already...just a quick 5 minute procedure, but he woke up really cranky and couldn't go to school today or tomorrow. Got to watch him really closely for all the usual stuff. Plus his Dad stayed home today to spoil him rotten! But he deserved it.

He had a great surgeon and fabulous nursing care, plus Dad doted on him all afternoon. He'll make a remarkable recovery! lol!

netthef1

gem tarot study

Post by netthef1 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:54 pm

netthef1 here its not that i'm lost its just that i have so many different studys and things going on i have been following along siliently with you. I guess you want my oppinion about the preiestess ( Before i forget to let you know i am using the rider deck) My card of the High priestess she is dressed in white walking down a flight of steps droping flowers as she goes. there is a open door behind her. coming down the steps tells me she is going into the undrworld because the open door is behind her. she is holding a fruit in her hands which i looked up and its the pomeganare which is the fruit of the dead and conjugal love. there are also two pillars one on each side of her a white and black which reflect the dualiy contained in the underworld.

weezerwall

Learn Tarot

Post by weezerwall » Fri May 18, 2007 9:03 am

Hello out there! &nbsp;So happy I reached out into Cyberspace to find this wonderful site. &nbsp;:) &nbsp;

Would very much like to join the Learn Tarot Class - have already downloaded the free software.

Can someone let me know how to get started?

Thanks and wishing us all JOY!!!

Warm regards from weezerwall!

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 18, 2007 11:35 am

Hi Netthef, nice to see you again. You need to post your work in the appropriate section though please, so the High Priestess would go here. http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24657 &nbsp;This thread is for sign-up to classes :)

Gem

Re: Learn Tarot

Post by Gem » Fri May 18, 2007 12:05 pm

weezerwall wrote: Hello out there!  So happy I reached out into Cyberspace to find this wonderful site.  :)  

Would very much like to join the Learn Tarot Class - have already downloaded the free software.

Hi, and welcome to Mystic Board :) The information is posted in this forum, have a look around and you will find it all :)

George

Re: Learn Tarot

Post by George » Fri May 18, 2007 9:02 pm

weezerwall wrote: Hello out there!  So happy I reached out into Cyberspace to find this wonderful site.  :)  

welcome to the class! &nbsp;:smt006 &nbsp;i am a fellow student who finds it exciting new people coming in everyday and adding to a very postitive site! &nbsp;:smt007

here is a link, to a post by Gem, our treacher, about getting started and finding the lesson and what not!
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=25121

good luck and hope to see you posting soon! &nbsp; &nbsp;:)

lapis moon

Hey guys

Post by lapis moon » Sat May 19, 2007 4:51 am

I am new here and want to sign up for class and meet new likeminded people.

Lapis Moon

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 19, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi Lapis Moon, &nbsp;welcome to Mystic Board

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Sun May 20, 2007 12:08 am

Hi Gem

Yes I would like to join up to learn.

Chooky

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun May 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Hey Chooky, the more the merrier :)

Tukaram

Post by Tukaram » Tue May 22, 2007 3:30 am

I'm relatively new around here. &nbsp;I just found the Tarot section. &nbsp;i think I would enjoy the classes too.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 2:15 pm

Welcome Tukaram :)

Teressa

I would like to learn too

Post by Teressa » Wed May 23, 2007 4:45 am

Gem-
If its not too late, I would like to start tarot classes.
I don't own a set of cards, but I plan to get a set.
I was unsure which set to order, I think the class will help.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed May 23, 2007 1:28 pm

Hi Teressa, the list of classes are posted here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=25681 and it would be lovely to have you join in. Have you read the thread about 'Choosing a deck to learn with?' http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26924

Return to “Learn Tarot”