Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

George

Re: tarot lessons

Post by George » Mon May 07, 2007 1:14 pm

netthef1 wrote:thats great that gem is that old she must be doing something right i,m happy for her and I Wasent shure that was her real age you know how som womn are thay dont like to tell there real age but i am ral happy for her she has a hug from me

actually, i was just kidding.  i don't know for sure if that is her real age or not!  i suspect not!  but hey you never know. if it is then your right she must be doing something right!  :smt002

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Mon May 07, 2007 2:09 pm

George, you're too funny!

MysticCrystal   :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 07, 2007 4:28 pm

netthef1 wrote:thats great that gem is that old she must be doing something right i,m happy for her and I Wasent shure that was her real age you know how som womn are thay dont like to tell there real age but i am ral happy for her she has a hug from me
ROFL!

The oldest you apparently can be on Mystic Board is 100 so don't know what will happen when I meet my birthday.... hmmm perhaps I go back to being 1?

I love being 100, it is a funny talking point, and to me, I don't think that age matters, you are who you are and sometimes those that are much younger than us are much wiser and have lessons that we need to learn and sometimes those older than us can still touch their toes and dance the night away!

So if you feel like being 18 again go for it! &nbsp;change your birthdate and see how it makes you feel, but careful of those young toyboys &nbsp;<waggs finger> &nbsp;they can tire you out!
Attachments
hug2.gif
hug2.gif (29.06 KiB) Viewed 2341 times
Strict.jpg
Is this Gem?
Strict.jpg (1.71 KiB) Viewed 2341 times

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Mon May 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Lol, Gem, boy toys! Sometimes you wear them out!

MysticCrystal

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 07, 2007 5:17 pm

mysticcrystal wrote:Lol, Gem, boy toys! Sometimes you wear them out!

MysticCrystal

:smt059 heehee have you been watching me? :smt055

George

Post by George » Mon May 07, 2007 5:44 pm

George wrote:

actually, i was just kidding.  i don't know for sure if that is her real age or not!  i suspect not!  but hey you never know. if it is then your right she must be doing something right!  :smt002
BOY, is my face red :smt043 &nbsp;Gem your post come across so youthful and positive speaking as if you are young :smt061 &nbsp;coming right out of the womb! &nbsp;:smt020 &nbsp; (too bad we don't have a kiss butt smiliy i could use right now!)

you know what it is i've was on youtube looking at videos and the users posting the video was a teenager but had a age of like 450 years old so i was thinking the samething for you Gem! &nbsp;:smt017 &nbsp;:smt005 &nbsp; its a joke you see a lot in profiles and such! &nbsp;:smt003

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Mon May 07, 2007 7:16 pm

Lol, I just had a feeling! &nbsp; ;)

MysticCrystal

RCDeschene

Post by RCDeschene » Fri May 11, 2007 2:46 pm

Well I guess I'm here as well... I was redirected to this thread in hopes of understanding how the Two Card Spread worked, but I guess I woulden't mind expanding on my Tarot skills as well, for I already am a Tarot Reader with one year of experience.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 11, 2007 3:19 pm

Welcome RC, which deck do you use?

George

Post by George » Fri May 11, 2007 8:03 pm

RCDeschene wrote:Well I guess I'm here as well... I was redirected to this thread in hopes of understanding how the Two Card Spread worked, but I guess I woulden't mind expanding on my Tarot skills as well, for I already am a Tarot Reader with one year of experience.
WELCOME RCDeschene &nbsp;:smt006

Always glad to see new students coming aboard! &nbsp;You will find the classes fun. &nbsp; :smt020

candlelady

hello to everyone!!!!

Post by candlelady » Sat May 12, 2007 2:50 pm

I am so confused, :smt009 &nbsp; I have been "learning" &nbsp;( its more like a &nbsp;journey) &nbsp;for about a year &nbsp;dont laugh but the first deck I got was 2 years ago &nbsp;, &nbsp;Miss Cleo's &nbsp;off of ebay. :smt003 &nbsp; &nbsp;it is an egyptian style card. &nbsp;I ordered the RW tarot deck and I now study that. &nbsp;there is no big differences in the decks &nbsp;or maby I can see the signs in each. &nbsp;I was told to have two decks. &nbsp;one for me only and the other for everything else. &nbsp; I have dreams and know when something is going to happen. &nbsp;I just don't know what is is. &nbsp;Its just a feeling. &nbsp;I realy need someone to help me sort out things. I was hoping that the cards could guide me in finding the truth of it all. I just need to learn how.
I just found this form and love it &nbsp;great work &nbsp;great info &nbsp;I know the journey with you and everyone here will be informative and fun &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; brightest blessings &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; with love and light

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 12, 2007 3:49 pm

Welcome Candlelady :)

Many people have two decks, one for readings for themself and one for others, use whichever you feel happest with and I am sure you will have fun :)

George

Re: hello to everyone!!!!

Post by George » Sat May 12, 2007 8:04 pm

candlelady wrote:I am so confused, :smt009   I have been "learning"  ( its more like a  journey)  for about a year  dont laugh but the first deck I got was 2 years ago  ,  Miss Cleo's  off of ebay. :smt003    it is an egyptian style card.  I ordered the RW tarot deck and I now study that.  there is no big differences in the decks  or maby I can see the signs in each.  I was told to have two decks.  one for me only and the other for everything else.   I have dreams and know when something is going to happen.  I just don't know what is is.  Its just a feeling.  I realy need someone to help me sort out things. I was hoping that the cards could guide me in finding the truth of it all. I just need to learn how.
I just found this form and love it  great work  great info  I know the journey with you and everyone here will be informative and fun                                         brightest blessings  
                                              with love and light
we would never laugh at your unless it was really funny!  :smt005

i been interested in Tarot sense i was a kid and just last summer going on a year from when i bought my deck and it took me several months to even try to learn how to read them.  i bought them, look at them, then they got but away.  there probably somekind of faith or destiny thing going on that i don't even question. i've been studying seens Sept and been happy since.
:smt006

Welcome and hope to see your around more!   :smt016

candlelady

Post by candlelady » Sun May 13, 2007 12:06 am

I did readings for 3 different people today . &nbsp;I did &nbsp; four card spreads and told them not to tell me their question . &nbsp;and all 3 were right on . &nbsp; so I guess I'm doing something right . &nbsp;I will write again after I do a few more &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;thanks for the welcome and I like the R.W. &nbsp;cards

George

Post by George » Sun May 13, 2007 1:55 pm

candlelady wrote:I did readings for 3 different people today .  I did   four card spreads and told them not to tell me their question .  and all 3 were right on .   so I guess I'm doing something right .  I will write again after I do a few more      thanks for the welcome and I like the R.W.  cards
glad to here it! &nbsp;:smt023 &nbsp;

and was thinking more about your original post. &nbsp;and it seems a little more clear this morning. :smt002

sometimes i know things too and i'm working on trusting myself more to listen to those feelings that i have. &nbsp;mostly with my dreams they tell me more of my inner self and what i am feeling and i use that to help heal myself by trying to change why i feel that way. &nbsp;my point is that explorer your feelings and dreams by any means you seems fit but for sure exlplorer them and use them to helps yourself grow and help others if you can. &nbsp;i can see the Tarot helping a lot. &nbsp;it will help you focus on those feelings that you are having.

:smt038

Return to “Learn Tarot”