Our Journey Together

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cybee

Our Journey Together

Post by cybee » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 am

To All MB Tarot Readers, and students.

Hi Guys,  :smt006

I hope you are all enjoying the Forum and most of all the new structure of the class-work
I know this might sound all business-like but I think it's the right way to go for the future for all of us here on MB. If the foundations are solid enough, the building will stand any forces that may come along in the future.

Firstly I want to build a Team that will be, professional in attitude, have the courage to make mistakes, share all their experiences with each other (on and off the park "Sorry, that's an English Football term"). Laugh, cry, scream and shout, but generally just have a very, very good time as we progress into the future. Because, that's exactly what this place is, "OUR FUTURE". We are becoming a family, a "one" as one member so rightly put the other day. We must help and support each other, just like a good family structure would do.

MAYBE THIS IS OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE!

Reading through the plethora of postings, I am starting to see a picture forming here, some of you seem to have lost your way in life yet others have started to understand that life isn't as bad as it is made out to be.
Well for those who are still looking for answers, I hope I can answer some of them. For those who feel they are starting to find the answers, well you can just keep the POSITIVES going and it will encourage and support the others, who may not be so fortunate at this time.

"ME!" Well I'm just a big softy at heart, with a very hard shell. You know; one of those nuts that is hard to crack, so to speak. We all crack at some points in our lives and I am no exception, especially when the pressures start to overload us.

So guys, I am going to finish this off and let you all get back to your new lives as part of the MB Tarot Team.

Thank you all very much for the support you have given so far and the support you will give in the future.

Good luck to you all.

Simon (aka Cybee)

BLouise

Post by BLouise » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:22 pm

I think your right about this being our purpose in life, at least for now.  We have all been drawn here for a reason.  The funny thing for me is that I have searched for sights like MB several times over the years and have come up empty handed, until now.  I somehow found my way to this board.  I can't even remember what lead me here.  It certainly wasn't by typing a phrase in the search engine, which I have tried in the past :)  Funny how it works out ;)

I look forward to coming here everyday and interacting w/ other members and learning something new.  I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning more and getting to know everyone better :)

Return to “Learn Tarot”