Life is a Lesson!

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cybee

Life is a Lesson!

Post by cybee » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:52 pm

Hi Team,

I think of Life as just being one big learning curve, which in turn prepares us for our next stage, our next life in fact. So basically what we learn in this life, including mistakes we make, we carry forward into the next. So this goes on and on until there are no more lessons to learn and no more mistakes to make. At that point we have now reached our final purpose and certainly, "I believe, that is the end of our journey or journeys here on Planet Earth."

I will be taking classes on Karma and Kabbalah in the future, but in the mean time, Tarot is the most important part in this stage of our learning process.

I need you all to make a diary or journal so we can discuss the progress you are all making. Now there is a couple of ideas I have. You could all get a notebook and write down your daily experiences and readings that you do and/or set-up your own Blogs as a journal on site. Now I would prefer Blogs are only for the Team members to see so that I can evaluate and discuss with each and everyone on their own individual and team progress. We need an area, like a rest room, where we can all relax from the pressures of the day and just chill and get to know each other better. Yes I know it's sort of taking the emphasis away on how we like to be open on the Forums. But I feel, with anything in life we all need our space to discuss personal and sometimes private things with our immediate family and friends. It doesn't have to be a closed shop as anything we discuss can be posted into the Forums at any point if needs be.

So if you have any suggestions or ideas on this then please let me know.
I will be setting up my own Blog in the next day or two that will be on a more personal side and you can get a bit closer in 1-to-1 discussions with me. But it will still be open for the rest to share ideas and thoughts.

Let's see how this goes over the next couple of weeks. If it works then good, if not, at least we have explored an opportunity to communicate more professionally and effectively our more deeper thoughts and ideas.

Cybee

Return to “Learn Tarot”