Beginning to learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

r0sered1ster

Beginning to learn

Post by r0sered1ster » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:02 am

I took the test on the cards when I first started my program and got 173 out of 234, what does this mean exactly? Is that a good base start?

wraymond

Beginning to learn

Post by wraymond » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Every step forward is a good start. High scores do not mean knowledge obtained. Only that you may be good at tests. Taking the test repeatedly will strength your knowledge. The more you study, the more you will be comfortable with the cards. Enjoy

lilmisstarot

Post by lilmisstarot » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:55 am

what test is this? how can i take it?

esotv

Post by esotv » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi All !

I would like to meet people with esoteric interest and share my experiences. I always had a desire to learn in depths regarding astrology and divination, and I have 1-2 years semi-professional experience with Tarrot fortune telling. I am very open minded and I would like to learn more respectfully from those who have more professional working experience in this field. Thought I'm an amateur, I take this very seriously and I give all my best to further develop my skills, help and guidance is appreciated.
yesterday is history, tomorrow is mistery but today is a gift that is why they call it present....

Return to “Learn Tarot”