Gem's Tarot Class - Contact Point

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:58 pm

That must be a short one Gem :)

Hopefully you will soon be back!

Heraclia

Problems with sign up

Post by Heraclia » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:14 am

Hi Gem and thanks for your dedication,

I must be a little silly because I can't find the sign up web, the link you post in your "sign up & learn"  sent me to a locked post started by you, of course, with the list of lessons and so on.

Then I went to the link -  Sign Up here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24364

And another web opened, with tarot classes 2007, that's ok I think. But when I tried to sign up, I found I can't do because it's a locked post.

What can I do?

Thanks for all

Heraclia
Be happy, and know all the universe is doing whatever you need for growing as a good person.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:09 am

javascript:emoticon(':smt041')

Hallo! I just read how this year's course cannot be joined in from Dec 1st onwards.  :smt009  Shame!

Never mind, that means I have more time to browse the lessons and get ready to submit homework when the next one starts  :smt003 , if that is alright? or is it better to begin with a fresh mind?

In any case, I see we all have quite different backgrounds on Tarot reading. I have been reading for many years, on and off, just for friends, but I hope it is never to late to get really good at it. And the way the lessons are designed look really fun to learn.

So please, please, javascript:emoticon(':smt026') where can I learn when the next course starts? Will it still be done by Gem?
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:17 pm

Hiyas, I replied in Tarot too, but yes you can browse around, post and learn :)  I am still here and am re-vamping the lessons too, will put your name down for the class :)

Angelsway

was a bit lost

Post by Angelsway » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:56 am

I'm still a bit lost in here but I found a map so I'm bouncing around and looking at things and trying to learn my way around :)
Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new end...............~ Author Unknown ~

Callie

Post by Callie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:59 am

Hi Gem, I signed up earlier last week and you asked me about my tarot cards. They are Tarot of Prague, it is a beginners set. But now I am lost as to where to start the first lesson. :smt043
Can you please guide me in the right direction. :smt026

Callie
When footsteps come within the night, and you're beset by doubt and fright, hold tight within that darkest hour, for to the Witch her fear is power
~David Norris~

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:59 am

Hi Callie,

It really is very easy, just look at the forum, it is clearly marked START HERE so please take a closer look and see if you can find it? Then just follow the Way Map. I am not sure how clearer I can make it?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=41842

Callie

Post by Callie » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Sorry Gem, I really didn't mean to be so lost. I promise not to bother you again.
When footsteps come within the night, and you're beset by doubt and fright, hold tight within that darkest hour, for to the Witch her fear is power
~David Norris~

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:06 pm

Its not a bother, but I hope you have found the Way Map now? I get so frustrated that people can't seem to see the .......START NOW bit, I don't know what else I can do.

Return to “Learn Tarot”