Chat judge

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

ozzman

Greed and materialism

Post by ozzman » Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:38 am

Cybee,
          Where ever you are, I agree that Hunan nature almost always
comes up on the bad side of the tracks!
But not always. I have been treated poorly and also been treated
very kindly and have had food to eat, because of perfect strangers.
Almost every human being on this planet we call Earth will eat you up
in a survival situatiom.
 But better his or her life, and they can be very generous indeed.
I am sorry to here that their is someone more pessimistic and bitter
than my self. I have put myself on a different path I help when I can
without any hope of hearing the words thank you, bless you or vio con Dios.( I think I am rambling off subject, so sorry), but people generallyrespond to what they see and hear.
Give them an example to follow and they will follow that path also;
         oZ
ozzman

Phoenixx Charmed

A Very Important Lesson

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Cybee,

I am in full agreement with the statement,
                "Don't judge other people until you have judged yourself, first." !!!
  I try to remember that bit of wisdom daily, and try my best to instill it into my children. I do not always remember, and there are times that I automatically assume the worst or just feel particularly negative about a situation or person. However, moat of the time I do  keep in mind that I am no saint, I have caused myself plenty of bad Karma over the years...and due to that simple fact.... I do my best to help others in situations whenever possible, and I try to keep my mind open when I encounter persons with situations that are negative, have made or live by bad choices, or just seem to have a negative aura or outlook about them.
   I fight depression daily, I sometimes get into very dark, negative moods that last days.... If I can help out or brighten up another's day, then it helps to keep my own dark clouds at bay!!!

Your posting is a good reminder for me!!!

Thanks you!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

Return to “Learn Tarot”