chat yes/no

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

jyotimirpuri

i think this sounds really interesting

Post by jyotimirpuri » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:26 am

i have tried this out as i usually do this and get the answer of yes and no and my intuition usually guides me to the answers very often positive upright 2 cards and one reverse card not very aggresive i usually still feel it gives a yes answer but a few minor problems could come in the way
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

jyotimirpuri

i have tried this

Post by jyotimirpuri » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:43 am

i have got some really very valuable readings with this it is quick and also quite accurate
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

MsBlanch

Novice

Post by MsBlanch » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:29 pm

Need to clarify Upright and Reversed - meaning face up/face down ?

Phoenixx Charmed

NOVICE

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:37 am

YES, AN INVERTED (UPSIDE-DOWN) CARD = THE REVERSE OF THE FACE UP OR RIGHT SIDE UP CARD.  WHEN I FIRST STARTED WITH TAROT SEVERAL YEARS AGO, I HAD TROUBLES WITH CARDS THAT WERE RIGHT-SIDE UP / INVERTED DUE TO THE DIFFERENT MEANINGS GIVEN FOR  RIGHT-SIDE UP & INVERTED CARDS.  

TRUTHFULLY, IN A REGULAR READING, I DON'T PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO UP/DOWN OF THE CARDS AT FIRST. I DO TAKE NOTICE, AND THEN DECIDE FROM THE READING AS A WHOLE WHAT SORT OF REVERSE MEANING OR CHANGE IN THE MEANING OF THE CARD ITSELF.

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS CONSIDERED WRONG OR RIGHT, I JUST KNOW FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES, THAT IT WORKS FOR ME!!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be!     Phoenixx Charmed

Return to “Learn Tarot”