newbie : first timer and want to learn how to read tarot card

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

lilu4902

newbie : first timer and want to learn how to read tarot card

Post by lilu4902 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:01 pm

this is my first time learning how to read i have read books and even tryed following but can not seem to get it right. would someone please help me i really want to learn and i just don't want to make mistakes.
this is my first time. thank you. :smt006  :smt009 please some one help me thank you

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:48 pm

Hi we have a wonderful teacher called Gem ,don't worry about books on this course because there isn't any if you click on  Learn Tarot you will find a list of topics the first one been    Sticky: New - Tarot Classes 2007 - Sign Up & Learn-- the rest you can read through take your time browsing it may be easier to create a short cut to your desk top when your on this page as i did it made finding links quicker --enjoy your self

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:47 am

Hi Lilu,  Welcome to Mystic Board.

Chris is right :) I have put your name down on our student list so you are all set to start the free course whenever you want.

Take a few minutes to familiarise yourself with the layout, that way you will find it easier to make your way around :)

Return to “Learn Tarot”