Goddes Guidance Oracle Cards

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

nvncbl

Goddes Guidance Oracle Cards

Post by nvncbl » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:56 pm

:smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006
I have being watching the movie You Can Heal Your Life and saw Doreen Virture and I had a shiver down my spine when I saw her and many people have done readings for me and I want to do it because I have being looking forward in doing something in Clairvoyance or Oracle readings and I when today to pick something from the mall and saw the bookshop and when in and had a look and saw that Doreen had reading cards and they were many and the first one that came to me was the Goddess Oracle card and I`m not sure but can I get some help and I wasnt sure if they were good cards and I will do readings on the website because I am deeply grateful for the readings that I have got from here which was from EOT in Aust go OZZIES and Farafina and I can see that there great people and readers and I have a feeling that I didnt connect to this website for no reason and I believe to become a reader and give back to here

:smt026  :smt026  :smt026  :smt041  :smt041  :smt041

Many blessing and wish happiness and harmony to everyone
Ali Dagher

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Dear nvncbl,

Let spirit be your guide on what you do. We always have room for one more reader. Everyone is free to give free readings here. If you feel this is what you would like to do, then I would do it.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am

Hi Julie,
Thank you for your kind words and I will do that I will allow it to come once it happens I will practice more and more then I`ll do readings here, can I ask you something is there a special way in getting aligned with the spirits or do I just wait in the book it says to look for the goddess you would like to guide you or you can just ask for goddess to guide you and one will be chosen.

Kind regards,
Ali

Return to “Learn Tarot”