What the Tarot cards mean? One card Readings

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

david1

Post by david1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 am

The Hermit Card
Well as this card means being alone and doing some soul searching then I know I can do that.  I feel today that I only have mum and dad and I do need some friends.  I do need to keep my mind on looking for work as then things can change for the better.  I must try to use the light in the card to help me see the way forward from here.  When I find work then I will need to start to go out to the pubs or do something like that to get a better life.  If I go to the pub then I may make new friends and may find someone to marry me.  I know that one of my college teachers said that a lady did like me for a boyfriend so I may go and find her and see what happens.  So I feel today that the hermit is saying go where by heart is and keep looking for that job and then try to find new friends.

david1

Post by david1 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 pm

1st Sep 2008 at 14:09
Well I have the tower today and I don’t know why this card has been picked today.  But I know I’m not going to have to take any notice of it as it’s not going to be me that should have it.  But the Tower card is trying to say that there are going to be things moving very quick today.  There may be an accident of some type and we should try to stop the accident if we can.  It also could be that I need to broke free, but then the question I need to ask is what am I broking free from.

Monday 1st Sep 2008 at 16:19
I went out to a area called Tilehurst in Reading which is in Berkshire.  Now on my way home I went down a road as my sat nav said to do so and I see a tree had falled down in the road.  If it was not for my advanced driving then I may of hit the tree.  So I feel this card can also warn us of some type of danger in the day.  So be warned if this card should come up and be careful.  David.

david1

Post by david1 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:52 am

Tuesday 2 Sep 2008 at 10:54

The fool Card 0
Well it looks as if I'm on a new journery as I now can go anywhere I want and that road would first be finding a job.  See I was made Redunant so a job would be nice so when I get back off my holiday I could go and work and enjoy doing it.  Anyway yes I have a new start with this card and I may be able to look forward to nice things.  I'm working on my maths and english which will be on 15 Sep, on holiday on 20 Sep to the 27 Sep and then back to finding work or being able to start work.  So lets see what happens as I don't know yet but the phone could ring anytime.  David.

david1

Post by david1 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Wednesday 3 Sep 08
Death
Well I really don’t understand why I get the fool card for a new start and taking a leap forward and today Death.  First I must say to anyone new that death can mean the death of someone else in your family, but it is more to do with an ending of something with in your life.  The only thing is there is no ending to me yet.  With no job I must keep trying to find it so I can then end just sitting at home doing very little.  I have to restart going to college from the 15 Sep for another year.  Plus I could say it means the start of new things and where are they.  So if there was a death of something old in my life I like to find out where.  Anyhow I only do one card so can’t get a good reading yet.    

Thursday 4th September 2008 at 18:04
The Heirophant
Well this is a good card for me today as I have been down to see my learn direct centre and I have only a little bit more to do now before I take the test.  I’m on a math’s course as I’m trying to get a better job now or later.  
But this card can mean that you may be going to see someone like the police, into court to see the judge, see the local priest in church or to see your boss at work.
This is a good card as it helps us to find information, learn it, talk to others about things that are going wrong or get help with something.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:37 pm

I enjoyed reading your daily card picks David and the way you interpreted them related to your current life.
this is a good way of learning the meaning of each card and I see you have been doing it with the Major Arcana.
As for that tree falling in Tilehurst, Reading, well, you've had a lucky escape there.

As for the Heirophant, you are right in your interpretation of this card. I would like to add that it may also mean that perhaps you should look out and beyond the conventional ways of doing things.
There is a risk though in picking a card every day and trying to live by it....

I would pick the card every day and then forget about it. Keep it face down somewhere and look at it again at the end of the day and see how events turned out and what you did during the day.

Please dont be too dependent on them for your actions mate :)

Cedars

david1

Post by david1 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi Cedars, I'm learning the Tarot cards so that I can make my life better and I hope to do readings for other people.  This is why I am now doing a one card reading with the main cards each day so I can get to know them better.  I don't worry about the card as sometimes I don't have anything happen that day.  But why I see the tree is being a Advanced driver I went on a course in order to make my driving better.  I see the tree and that is what the card was trying to tell me that day.  I went out without knowing what the card was meaning and now it was saying that there was some thing to watch out for.  I then put it in as then others will know what my findings have been.  Also someone did hurt the tree as they did not look for it correct.  So I was being told something I did not understand but as time moves on I will understand more.  As for thinking of the cards I do it when I have time and it anything does happen I will put it under the card to show people what happen that day.  But sometimes I will not have anything happen and I don't worry about any of the cards.  If you take a look I had the Death card come up more then once and I just moved on to another card.  Anyway thank you for writing and thanks for what you said to me.  Take care and use the cards to help you like I will to make better ideas in life.  Bye from David.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:25 pm

That is fine David
I will be happy to follow your daily journey.

david1

Post by david1 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 am

Well to Ceders and anyone reading my one card readings I do hope you enjoy them and you learn something from them.  I know that I am learning from it and I will answer anyones mail.  But I will never answer any mail that is rude or just saying that tarot is no good for us.  If anyone thinks that then you can leave and do something else and not use theses sites as any site like this is for people to leave information for people that would like to learn how to read Tarot cards and that what I feel inside.  So if you do leave something here for me to read then also 100 or more people can read it as well so lets use it as it should be.  So anything you want to say to me that would help me out jump in and say it.  I can't bite you can I??  But I can have my say.

Now to My Tarot card which is
Saturday 6 Septmber 2008 at 12:01

The Emperor
Well as this card has a stabilising man on it then I am in the right place for now. Its saying to me that I sould try to make some plans for myself in order for me to be more happy. There may be someone or something that may be coming into my life and that I will need to be ready and waiting for it.

So what have a got know that I like to change then. Well I need some new friends and they are hard to find. But then I can see if I can get the lady in Tescos Reading to talk to me. But I don't know her name or what she looks like but I do know she came from college so I give it a go by buying things there. But the top one on my list is to carry on getting a job. So with a guess its maybe saying I may get a phone call for a interview for a bus cleaner. Well we will see what happens. David.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 am

Well, I like your first paragrpah about the Emperor's description and interpretation. He is also inspiring you to be in control of things, as he has been over his empire. There is a sense of leadership and masculine authority about the emperor and whether he is telling you to be like him and/or that someone similar may be coming into your life, it is not a bad card at all.

As for the lady at Reading Tesco, you dont know her name and what she looks like..... hmmmmmmm.....then how are you going to find her or recognise her?

My three cards for today are:
Queen of Cups.
Ace of Cups.
Temperance.

I like them all, except that perhpas today I am feeling a bit like the queen of cups - moody, introspective, emotional and somewhat psychic perhaps? (Rider Waite imagery). We shall see.

david1

Post by david1 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:02 pm

The answer to your question about the lady in Tescos Reading is we both went to College way back in 1983 to 1986.  But like I said I have no idea of what she looks like.  But I have been told by one of the old teachers that was working for the college that she fancys me.  So taking this line and walking into Tescos every day when I find a job she may then think of talking to me.  If she does then I can make friends and see if I like her and see what happens.  If it turns into love then all is good as I'm free, single and free for anyone.  So that will be the plan and I don't know if it will work and I will not really be telling myself it is going to work.  But if she still fancys me after all theses years of not telling me then it may just work for both of us.  I will have to find a job and go in there every day and see what happens.  I hope you have a good day Cedars.  All the Best David.

david1

Post by david1 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 am

Sunday 7th September 2008 at 12:03

Well today I have the star card meaning that there is a better life or things to come to me.  But I must also be on the look out that I don’t get to greedy is my life.  I feel that if I could change my life then I do so for the better and I would like to find the friends I need.  But I will need to carry one finding work so maybe the star is saying you will soon find work, friends and someone to love me.  I can then share time as that what the lady in the middle near the water is saying.  She is watering the grass to make it live.  In life we live with any mums and dads or with a man or woman we love.  So this is the sharing on the card.  The star is trying to say come this way to get a better life.  But we are the star and it would be up to us to still go out and get things we like.  But better things are on the way in for me.

david1

Post by david1 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Monday 8 September 2008 at 15:14

The High Priestess which is a very good card at she can share her secrets with us.  But in the case of life there is something we must look for or maybe someone is looking for us.  There is some information out there that I must find or I will get to know.  This makes me think of my maths as I not doing too good on Raides, Dimter and subcure.  If you can't understand that then think of a circle with a line down the middle and a line half way down.  Now I should be able to work out the area of the circle and I can't so this may be the information I should find out about.  Others things it may also be trying to tell me are some information may come to me about work.  Well its hard to tell as it only one card.  But come back soon and see what I put down.  Thanks

david1

Post by david1 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Tuesday 9 September 2008 at 14:49
The Chariot,  There will be some type of travel or movement in your life or where something is going wrong in your life you will see a clearer picture to come.  If things are going wrong then this card is say that good things are on there way.  As I’m looking for a job it could mean that some type of job is on the way so I can move forward.  It may mean that someone could be moving house or moving jobs to a do a better job.  If this was for a business then the business may be moving up or moving on.  Someone that has many friends in there life and one or two are moving onto or into another job, area or house.  This card also means that someone could be moving into learning something new or moving into a new friendship or relationship.

So to me it may be saying I will find work to do and earn money to spend on things I like to get and use.  I can then buy books, CDs and see if I can find this lady I was told about at the Reading Police college open day by an old teacher at College.  I like to try to find her just to know or see how and if it could work from friends to lovers.  Well as they say watch this space.  To go on and on and on????????

david1

Post by david1 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:42 am

Wednesday 10 September 2008 at 12:42

Wheel of fortune
Well with the wheel of fortune in today’s card reading I may be having some good luck coming to me soon.  Maybe it’s a sign of getting a new job, but first where is the interview?  It may mean I’m going to meet up with an old friend, I should be so lucky.  Maybe it means that I can now look at things and see where I can move to in life, work or in my learning of English or math’s.  I can have the whole world in my hands here and it may be saying to think of what I would like to make happen with in my life.

Well if I could pick a new life for myself I would and here is what I would like.  

I would like a new job that I can do and make it work out, plus I really would enjoy it if I could find some new friends and find a lady to marry me and live with me for the rest of my life.  Well I will be lucky if it does comes but I don’t know what is going to happen as one card is not going to tell me that much.

david1

Post by david1 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:10 pm

Thursday 11 September 2008 at 16:09

Well the world card is with me today and it means my luck may be on the turn round soon.  Maybe I could get a new job soon and start to make money and get a better life.  But what would I ask for if the world was put into my hands.  Well I would have to say I would like a job, friends and a lady friend.  But if you are in work then it may mean that you are going to work up in the ladder.  If someone is looking into business then now is the time to do it and look into finding the money.  It also tells me that where you have lost in the past you may now start to win.  So if you have no friends then you may find them, if you like a job then you could win.  If you like putting money on to the lottery or the horses put some on and see if it wins.  You have the time now to make things work again so get out there and see what you can make work in your life.

Return to “Learn Tarot”