Celtic Cross - La Force at the left - Passing influence

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Beeblebrox

Celtic Cross - La Force at the left - Passing influence

Post by Beeblebrox » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi.

I completed a celtic cross reading, and while what I see makes sense for far, I am perplexed about the meaning of La Force being in the position at the left of the spread, suggesting "something to be released".  Shouldn't strength be a mainstay? How can one release it? Or is strength in this position suggestive of "raw and unbridled power" - something that might be necessary for a time, then released?

Help?

Thanks . . . .

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Are you saying The Strength is in the passing influences section?

Beeblebrox

La Force - Passing Influence or something to be released

Post by Beeblebrox » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi, Yes. Precisely. I can't seem to link this card with any spiritual, psychological or emotional experience. Passing influence? Something to be released? The only thing I can think of is that if there were an event that was growthful or positive and yielded a sense of victory ( or something like that), then perhaps the querent would be "holding onto" this event far past its time?

Grasping at straws . . .

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:04 am

I suppose this could mean the following:
At some stage in our lives, we get periods of inner strength which the Universe grants us to meet certain challenges. Once those challenges are met, or once we have acquired that kind of strength, we may not consciously feel they are there and, therefore, may not feel the need for it. Whilst it may be a passing influence in position six, I also believe that it will be there if we ever wanted to tap into it for empowerment.

Return to “Learn Tarot”