Where can i buy the cards

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Ben2009

Where can i buy the cards

Post by Ben2009 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:22 am

where can i buy tarot cars, what kinda shops? not the internet

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Any esoteric shop or even better Amazon on line.

scarabcameo

souce

Post by scarabcameo » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:20 am

US Games Systems can be found on line, but they also have a "hardcopy" printed catalog and a large selection.

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 am

Bookstores have Tarot cards as well. Try booksamillion and barnes and noble. (online and at a retail store itself)

I prefer to go to a store so I can physically see and feel the cards myself. I 'receive' different feelings from different decks. I've had good with most, but there are some that send out dark/evil feelings also. Each person is different.

Michael Lucifer Gray

Where can I buy Tarot Cards?

Post by Michael Lucifer Gray » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:02 am

An alternative to Tarot cards, for those on a budget or interested in something different, are regular playing cards.  Learning to use a regular deck of playing cards for divination can also help you learn the Tarot more easily.

The suit of Hearts represents emotional matters, Diamonds, material matters, Clubs social matters, Spades power and/or political matters.

You can use the big and little Jokers as the Food and Magician.

You'll need a basic understanding of numerology, color magick, and other symbolism to assist you.

Divination of any kind comes from within you.  Cards, pendulums, Ouija boards, tea leaves, palms, etc, are merely tools.  Finding the tool you're most comfortable with can be an exciting adventure in itself.  You'll learn a lot about yourself in the process.
I am a big fan of The Secret, Parahansa Yogananda, Jane Roberts and Seth, and all things magickal.  First and foremost, communion with the Divine is what I seek.  More and more to be a greater vessel of LOVE.

George

Re: Where can i buy the cards

Post by George » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Ben2009 wrote:where can i buy tarot cars, what kinda shops? not the internet
i bought my first deck at Border Books.  Although i can't say if all of them carry the cards.
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Learn Tarot”