Yes or No card

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

AngelicaWhite

Yes or No card

Post by AngelicaWhite » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello,

I am a novice at the tarot but I have to say that it has given me accurate answers to many questions. I am self taught, so finding this forum is priceless to me.
so here is my dilemma...

I know that one can obtain yes or no answers with the tarot using one card.

But how can someone know whether it is yes or no, as one card has so many meanings???

I'm a bit puzzled.... :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

George

Re: Yes or No card

Post by George » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm

AngelicaWhite wrote:Hello,

I am a novice at the tarot but I have to say that it has given me accurate answers to many questions. I am self taught, so finding this forum is priceless to me.
so here is my dilemma...

I know that one can obtain yes or no answers with the tarot using one card.

But how can someone know whether it is yes or no, as one card has so many meanings???

I'm a bit puzzled.... :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017
I am a novice too so i am always learning.  i don't ever remember hearing that you can get a yes or no answer from Tarot by using one card. (unless i am just not remembering at this very moment).  anyway, i would almost avoid such readings because i tend to think the Tarot thinks in gray and not black or white ie yes or no.  
from coming to this site i learned how to read the Tarot by intuition so i would say any card could be yes or no depends on what you are feeling through your intuition when you are reading your cards.  

:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Return to “Learn Tarot”