Curious as if anyone is still doing the practice readings,

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Spiritwhisperer

Curious as if anyone is still doing the practice readings,

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:40 am

I would so be interested in if anyone is doing the practice ones any more, (I notice the posts are quite old,) I gave someone an angel card reading today (which I thought was quite accurate, but then that is my avenue for my readings, as I read beyond the cards.

I would love to give more Tarot readings (as I feel they are more in-depth than the angels), but I am still learning them, (I have the rider Waite cards, which I feel I connect to)

I feel I would benefit (and maybe others as well) if there was a practice room again, to get the feel for reading online, and to get constructive feedback (as some people when doing a proper reading may not give that)

Blessings

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 am

I am in the exact same predicament as you! Learning rider waite but still sticking to angels for now ;) x
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:56 am

At the moment there is no dedicated room for practice readings but its something that we are discussing as a team.

My suggestion is to put up a thread in tarot reading forum and say your interesting in doing practice readings and see who asks you to give readings. I would be happy to help out.

Kind regards

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Ladies.... so good to see your enthusiasm in the Tarot.
There is  bank of articles and publications in these forums on the Rider Waite tarot published by members.
Happy to give you a hand if you feel the need to ask or talk to someone.

I agree with Suzisco and please migrate from this room to the Tarot rooms - either General Tarot or Reading room - and offer 'practice readings'. Please make sure to say that you are still learning as some querents may not feel comfortable accepting readings from newbies.
We all have to learn somewhere, somehow.....

Please dont shy away and let me know if you have any issues.

Blessings.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:34 pm

:smt003 Thank you both so much, I will post something in the other thread soon :) :)
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Return to “Learn Tarot”