can anybody do it?

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

glennh

can anybody do it?

Post by glennh » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 am

can anybody start to learn tarot and open up there abilities or do you have to be born with it

George

Re: can anybody do it?

Post by George » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 pm

glennh wrote:can anybody start to learn tarot and open up there abilities or do you have to be born with it
yes to all three questions.  yes, you can start to learn tarot; yes, you can use Tarot to open up your abilities (the real question is what "abilites"?, and yes, i do believe all is born with it.  i think its more about who we are then being born with it though as if it is a special gift for some!  ;)
:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

chipmunk

Tarot reading is for everyone

Post by chipmunk » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I must say i agree whole heartedly with george. As long as you are open to it and resect the knowledge that it gives you any body can learn and read tarot cards. It is not something you are necessarily born with (though that sometimes helps just like being blessed with long fingers helps you learn to play the panio :))  but it is something you can achieve through study and practice.
Never be normal !

babybeep

Post by babybeep » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

If you practice and study anyone that is willing and open can do them. You should visit http://psychicgaze.com/ and learn more about it

Return to “Learn Tarot”