Part One - The Major Arcana - 0

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Ben2009

Post by Ben2009 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:54 pm

The Fool

He is a happy dreamer, looking up in the sky, fantasizing about the future and ready to go, the dog his friend maybe wants to tell him something, the water, the cliffs and the mountains around him are things that can be dangerous

lilmogirl

My Definition of the Fool

Post by lilmogirl » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 pm

I am using the Universal Waite Deck

I see a young one who has a sense of freedom and does not regard responsibility. He has no cares in the world, he wonders from here to there, dose not have a home to go to and does not stay very long in one place. He does not care to own things because he carries all his passions with him. He lives for the day as represented by the sun and does not think about tomorrow or the past. The dog is a sort of a warning that he should settle down and change his frivolous ways.

lilmogirl

My Definition of the Fool

Post by lilmogirl » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:35 pm

I am using the Universal Waite Deck

I see a young one who has a sense of freedom and does not regard responsibility. He has no cares in the world, he wonders from here to there, dose not have a home to go to and does not stay very long in one place. He does not care to own things because he carries all his passions with him. He lives for the day as represented by the sun and does not think about tomorrow or the past. The dog is a sort of a warning that he should settle down and change his frivolous ways.

hummingbirds

Post by hummingbirds » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 am

Using Waite.

The Fool  reminds me so much of a image from an ADHD book, in which there are two pictures. The first shows a boy on a boat, with a fishing rod, with the caption "This is what Jimmy sees." under it. The second shows the same picture, but in front of him is a waterfall, with the caption "This is what really is happening." The Fool obviously has ADHD.

The Fool is a perfect representation for the foolish characters: Icarus, Phaeton, et al. In other words, disobedient children (or youths). Disobedient children with ADHD. (Just joking lol) Their undoing comes from disregarding a previous warning.

The Fool seems to be a youth, in a bit of a daydream. In his hand is a rose and a nomadic hobo's stick-and-bag. Maybe he is dreaming about a far away lover, whom he is journeying to to profess his love with the rose. His little dog doesn't seem to be aware of the cliff either lol.

gaucharro

Post by gaucharro » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 am

Good evening...may I post a picture of this card from an Egyptian Tarot deck I have? I must note, however, that the analog arcanum for the Fool is not the zero, but the 22, as in other decks, indistinctly.
Greetings,

Pepe Curdeles
NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 pm

:) Of course you can. We are always curious about unusual decks. I've posted quite a few myself.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

littlespook

The Fool

Post by littlespook » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Carefree, going on an adventure, looking to the sky with seeming faith that all will be well, smelling the roses (flower in hand), no fear, sun is shining, life is beautiful

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Risk taking? Taking a chance? Foolhardy? Throwing caution and fear to the wind? New beginnings. A fresh start?

littlespook

Question

Post by littlespook » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:44 pm

What does the number Zero mean?

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Zero is a number, it is a start.

Please visit Tarot topics and see a host of explanations on these numbers.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=67787

lilmogirl

My View for The Fool

Post by lilmogirl » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm

Before reading my interpretation of the fool, I'd like you to know that I am using the Universal Waite Deck.

I see a person acting on a whim, going somewhere he shouldn’t and not paying attention to where he is stepping. The dog is trying to warn him that if he goes any further, he will meet with disaster. His head tilted upward and the flower in his hand represents that he doesn’t care or hasn’t a care in the world and so continues on his reckless journey – indicated by the nap sack on the pole. Though the sun is shining brightly to illuminate his steps – showing him his path (the dog still giving him warning) –  he still continues on his path unaware or maybe he thinks he knows it all and is not willing to listen.

Lilmogirl

Return to “Tarot Homework”