Part One - The Major Arcana - 7

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

luv2pur

VII The Chariot

Post by luv2pur » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:06 am

He is strong, confident, and noble. He has   He travels..perhaps a wanderer.  I think this card represents exploration or travel, or the ability to go thru problems quickly using confidence and the skills u have within yourself to help guide u.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 5:58 pm

VII Chariot: Travel, but also needing to be in control (see how he holds the reigns). He
has travelled a hard road, but has won the battle.

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Mon May 28, 2007 1:31 am

To me this card seems to me more about ready to take action, being assertive, having a means of balance.  Taking charge of a sitaution which will move us forward.  So I would say travel, but more of an inner journey.

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 28, 2007 4:39 pm

There is also the battle for control here sometimes? two routes, which one to take?

dreamfairy

The Chariot

Post by dreamfairy » Wed May 30, 2007 8:02 pm

The Chariot - Rider Waite.  Armour - battles to be fought.  Conflicts and struggles - two sphinxes pulling in different directions/ different colours black and white.  Challenges and struggles to achieve self-development and spiritual growth on your journey through life.   Remaining in control and mastering your deepest fears through difficult situations.   But, if you feel out of control, then you may lose direction in life. or you feel out of control of a situation if your life isn't going in the direction you want.  

Dreamfairy
Peace & Light.

George

Re: The Chariot

Post by George » Wed May 30, 2007 10:30 pm

dreamfairy wrote:The Chariot - Rider Waite.  Armour - battles to be fought.  Conflicts and struggles - two sphinxes pulling in different directions/ different colours black and white.  Challenges and struggles to achieve self-development and spiritual growth on your journey through life.   Remaining in control and mastering your deepest fears through difficult situations.   But, if you feel out of control, then you may lose direction in life. or you feel out of control of a situation if your life isn't going in the direction you want.  

Dreamfairy
Great job!  i really like what you've said!  :smt035
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

dreamfairy

The Chariot

Post by dreamfairy » Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi George,

Thank you.  I'm a way behind all of you, but I type what I feel, then go back and read all your descriptions, they are all really good, and I am learning a lot from you all, it is good to read other peoples way of looking at the cards.

Dreamfairy
Peace & Light.

weezerwall

Re: Part One - The Major Arcana - 7

Post by weezerwall » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:37 pm

Gem wrote:Image
Fantastic Menagerie

I love that one lol, so does The Chariot always have a mode of transport in it?
ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!   :smt003  I see travel, movement, steering, driving AND being driven.  I have the same feelings that were expressed in so many of the posts here. I can see how we have to steer our way through our emotions and experiences.  Handling horses, snails or intangibles is at times, certainly no mean feat!! This card says something to me about the ability to move with and within life's flow - keeping ones course under a variety of road conditions means constantly adjusting the reigns to maintain direction/focus.

I also feel like this card has something to do with showing ourselves to the world.  Chariots were also used AFTER battles - you could ride triumphantly through cheering crowds basking in glory and rose petals. (Ah, these silly ego trips!)   :smt002

That's why I'm wondering if the type of vehicle we choose is also significant?  The Fantastic Menagerie chariot is simply ADORABLE and would be a LOVELY for some weekend trips!  I'm not sure if the shock absorbers would hold up during the bumpier patches. Maybe this card is trying to tell us something about the methods we use to travel - our own self-image...

:smt020 "Swing low, sweet chariot..."

Warmest,
Weezer

anandutsav

Post by anandutsav » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:36 pm

The CHARIOT looks like a very confident card. The Rider appears to be very strong and motivated. He looks like to be in total control of the opposing forces/ ideas, pulling his vehicle. It may signify strong will power in overcoming the odds which tend to take charge of all situations. The Card may represent the assertive energy and controlled determination resulting in victory over adverse environs. The CHARIOT has encouraged me to be strong and confident to take charge of my life despite all negative influences.
anandutsav

Dcruddy

Chariot

Post by Dcruddy » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:47 pm

The Chariot is a card of action and of balance ~ being in full control.  To me it's a reminder that there are two sides to everyone's story.  There is no "black and white".  It's a card to remind us to look at things fairly; but for the keyword of this card I still go with "willpower".  ~Jennifer~
~  Jennifer  ~
"What You Think About, You Bring About"
  - Louise Hay

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 am

My chariot card shows a female warrior racing on a stag or something.She has a shield . There are grey clouds in the background.

The card tells me it's a jjourney and despite opposing forces(grey clouds), it's important to stay focused or determined.  As others have stated it could be a physical journey or a spiritual one.
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (14.7 KiB) Viewed 3064 times

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:36 pm

The Chariot shows the need to use or trust in your intuition as a guide and or protection id decision or journey, since there are two moon symbols on his armor. There may be a decision that needs to be made but no physical force may be used. His eyes aren’t defined again symbolizing the use of intuition to make it were you need to be.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:16 am

Youare doing really well so far. Is it becoming easier? and making more sense now? Do you get any feeling of movement? Travel? What about being pulled in two direction by two strong forces?  

lol we want a pic please! the others were great :)

SandiLJ

chariot

Post by SandiLJ » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi, the person in the chariot looked like the head of a family or a corpitation standing strong in their beliefs the big cats looked like they are getting along at the moment but would like to go seperate directions it is up to the leader to make sure that they are not going to do that so that his chariot can arraive at its destation safely & securly so that every thing will be well with his trip in his or her life. The chariot ia a sturdy transport for their are going to bumps in the road without a sturdy chariot to over the road it would make the road of life more diffult to go down.sandilj
SandiLJohnson

Cheyenne

The Chariot

Post by Cheyenne » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:36 am

This card shows victory, willpower, overcoming obstacles, travel, journey. I think the 2 horses might stand for different ways of control or ovecoming obstacles. Trying to become number 1. Hard work.
Attachments
TheChariot.JPG
TheChariot.JPG (130.26 KiB) Viewed 3113 times

Return to “Tarot Homework”