Part One - The Major Arcana - 8

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Clare

strength

Post by Clare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am

this person has a pure inner strength, he commands the lion by touch not force

deelitefullyme

8 Strength

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm

She has a quiet strength.  She sees no need prove her strength.  She is comfortable with herself (clothing) and her situation.  Eventhough her situation is dangerious (lion and fire in background) she is comfortable.

I see this as knowing yourself and being comfortable with yourself.  Enjoy a quiet strength.  No need to over do it.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 am

When I look at this card I see a person who has a lot of patience, self control and courage.  I also see a lot of patience, maybe meaning willpower as well.  The landscape of the card shows possibilities, her holding the mouth of lion open shows not just physical strength, but she has a very calm demeaner showing me she has patience and her strength is as much mental, emotional, spiritual as well as physical.  The openess of possibility yet she seems so in control, showing me willpower.

hummingbirds

Post by hummingbirds » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:03 am

I see the Magician and Persephone in this one again.

The woman has Knowledge and Peace (the infinity, the flowery robe). This is a true representation of strength, not brute force. The woman recognizes that nothing is to be tamed, but one has to cooperate. She knows that in order to gain respect, she has to show respect. She is strong enough to share her power with others and rely on others as they rely on her. Strength represents a good leader. Leaders such as... Bean (Julian Delphiki) from Ender's Game, for example.

Return to “Tarot Homework”