Part One - The Major Arcana - 10

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:21 pm

I'm not sure why but I fear this card! I feel lots of changes are coming soon and probably not good ones!
On the other hand there are things that are supposed to happen and cannot be changed...and everything happens for a
reason. Perhaps the card next to this might show if the changes are for the best....

(In the last card I also see pain and suffering...while the first one is one of the worst I've ever seen!!!)

I don't like this card at all...
Really negative to me!
Attachments
10.JPG
10.JPG (132.68 KiB) Viewed 3286 times

Clare

wheel of fortune

Post by Clare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:20 am

to me this card emans travel and great success in business

deelitefullyme

10 Wheel of Fortune

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 pm

I like this card.  It represents, "take a spin and see what happens"

Some spins will be worthwild and others will just be wild.  I see the whole point as taking a chance.  Make a decision and stick with it.  Good or bad by pulling the wheel you will have to go forward.  Whether forward in a good way or bad, that depends on the faith of the spin.

I see a sign of fate beyond my control.  My destiny (at that particular moment in my life).

Do you wanna spin?  Huh?  Do you wanna  :)

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 am

I think it symbolizes karma, what comes around goes around, and the ups and dwns of life and how you handle it.  Luck and fortune and how to handle that with all the tools supplied to you.

hummingbirds

Post by hummingbirds » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 am

The Wheel is round. It is a symbol of time, of life, of events. The figures nearest to it is a demon-like figure, the snake (the Devil), and the Sphinx with the sword. Reminds me of Murphy's law: the worst that could happen, will. It is give and get, action and consequence, cause and effect. There are both good and evil represented in this card.

Return to “Tarot Homework”