Part One - The Major Arcana - 11

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Part One - The Major Arcana - 11

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:29 pm

Regal and imposing or just and fair?
Last edited by Gem on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chrisdee

Justice

Post by chrisdee » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:46 pm

The name brings to mind logical thought and impartial decision making the peacock throne speaks of immortality  which to me would mean karma you will be held responsible for your actions so take your time in making decisions walk in the others shoes before passing judgment the scales would be a balance to weigh one thing against another
Attachments
ju.jpg
ju.jpg (43.32 KiB) Viewed 12454 times

ellis

Karmic issues?

Post by ellis » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:16 am

Does Justice suggest, what goes around comes around? Whenever I see this card I discuss legal issues with the person I am reading for and when I say legal issues I mean anything to do with either the police or a solicitor so the obvious legal issues concerning police matters (speeding, etc) or anything from divorce to buying a house. I would also suggest contracts as these have legal ramifications but not necessarily involve a solicitor.

The main sense of this card is that the result goes in the readers favour unless surrounded by negative cards such as the tower, devil, etc.
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (17.05 KiB) Viewed 12449 times
I believe that one can have a personal, spiritual relationship with God without practicing religion

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:00 am

Lots of things in life are a balancing act - marriage, finances, work/home life etc... but ultimately in whatever you do there are consequences and the decision to be made is a simple one.  If a marriage isn't going well perhaps the question is did you or didnt you cheat, or if finances are not in order - did you or didnt you pay the bill. :smt002   Basically, there are no grey areas in these kinds of situations.  Be wise, make yr decisions carefully.  Do the wrong thing, the scales will tip and the axe/sword will fall - prob on yr neck. lol

Justice is clear cut and simple.  Only life and the emotions of people cause grey areas and confusion.  Notie the panel on top of the pillars is of a fighting/warring scene.  It says to me, fight or argue all you like but when it comes to it, justice will be served one way or the other.
Attachments
Justice.jpg
Justice.jpg (536.65 KiB) Viewed 12446 times
O    O
   oo
**___**

ellis

Succint

Post by ellis » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:29 pm

I like that interpretation, it makes great sense and agrees somewhat with the Karmic issues. What did you do to affect the situation one way or the other? Does it also state you are where you are because of your own actions or is that "Judgement"?
I believe that one can have a personal, spiritual relationship with God without practicing religion

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Hmmm......Justice or Judgement?

I tend to think of it like....Ok you did something bad so justice was served and yr now in jail! lol  The judge/jury would have been the ones to pass judgement for the crime.

So yes you are where you are in life because of yr own actions or decsions you've made in the past.  Judgement is probably more about what is happening to you now as a result of those actions.  You can get to somewhere or a point in life through a decision you've made or an action you've taken, but what happens when yr there.  Life doesn't stop and with every action, there is a flow on effect or repurcussion of some sort.  That part is the judgement.
O    O
   oo
**___**

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:45 am

i always think of Justice being a good card in favour of the person you reading for, in any part of their life, lovelife, career etc.

if you've been wronged in any way things will be put right,  if you've made a decision, the justice can say "your right".     In other cases if someone is confused, stressed etc, i see the justice card as advising to focus on whats right and fair or positive.

*Star*

Re: 11 - Justice

Post by *Star* » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Gem wrote:Image

As the name suggests Justice. Justice will be done(the scales adn the sword). you will get what you deserve. credit where it is due. could this also be in the negative sense? like, you will pay for your mistakes?

George

Re: 11 - Justice

Post by George » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:27 am

Gem wrote:Image

Regal and imposing or just and fair?
In America we have always been taught that justice is blind.  But, then you look at the Tarot and we now or offered a new thought that justice is not blind but needs to be all seeing and seeing it all with an open eye; a sword to protect it and a scale to keep it fair and balanced for all.

In a reading i'm sure this card would be legal matters and such.

George

11 Justice Whirling Logs

Post by George » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:36 am

just a deck i don't connect with  :smt017
Attachments
santa_fe_justice011.jpg
santa_fe_justice011.jpg (82.24 KiB) Viewed 7567 times
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:38 am

I think of justice and i see the balck and white decisions we have to make now and then, its about there being no gray areas and nowhere to hide.  I do like the card tho because its a card thats easy to interpret in a spread.  I also like it because at the end of a difficult situation you know that there is going to be a resolution.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:24 pm

If you were wronged, things will sort themselves out. If you are asking the cards about a legal matter, justice will prevail and whoever deserves to win, will do so.

It can also mean repaying karmic debts or a reference to someone who works in law.

luv2pur

XI Justice

Post by luv2pur » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:17 am

Justice is the law, to me it represents victory, justice prevails, make sure you weigh all options and aspects before entering into anything, it represents truth and/or consciquences, conformity, someone implementing instructions then overseeing everything to ensure rules are followed.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 6:24 pm

XI Justice: this card reminds me of all the libras in my life. The scales of justice are balanced, the sword signifies a lot of thought went into the decision and it is a fair one. Winning a legal battle. I find this card just and fair (like the libras in my life).

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Mon May 28, 2007 11:25 am

To me it suggests rules, regulations, someone in power that is presiding over a matter.  It suggests keeping a balance, doing the right thing,  otherwise there could be nasty consequences.  I am guessing all things relating to more outwardly moral "rights/obligations"

Return to “Tarot Homework”