Part One - The Major Arcana - 17

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:14 am

The Star....this card is saying hope and abundance it is a card of faith the star has guided her to the pond, the water is spilling from one of the jugs unknown to her so she is feeling a bit emotional and realises now that there will be peace and tranquility in her life

windspirits

The Stars

Post by windspirits » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:25 pm

The stars will guide you if you will listen to their voice.  They really hold nothing back. There are other elements which you will need in order to gain the wisdom you need, but the stars are a great entity and we must listen to them.  There are going to be obstacles in our path, but if we follows the signs the stars are giving us, we shall come out ahead of the game.
Attachments
17-The Stars.jpg
17-The Stars.jpg (17.26 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
Feel the gentle winds of the windspirits

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:37 pm

This is goodness: the lady is pure ( not wearing any clothes) and she gives. She gives water to the river; she gives water to an already fertile earth: she is getting absolutely nothing in return for her kind action.

Innocence and pure sincerity.

This card also makes me think of naivety or artistic inspiration... But I am still trying to work out the meaning of this card. It is one of those cards that seem to tell us more each time we see it. That's why this course is so wonderful.

appylover

Post by appylover » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Renewel,Rebirth,Giving back to the earth for all that it has given you,selflesness. I see this card as positive.

pirbid

New decks!

Post by pirbid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Apart from being a beauty, the Guilded Star is the more adjusted to the usual image of a naked woman pouring water from two jars. It always reminds me strongly of the angel of Temperance, who seems to be doing the same. The main difference is that Temperance seems to measure, contain and carefully balance, while the Star is much more uninhibited, relaxed and playful. So, is the lesson that, once we master our emotions, things tend to flow more easily?

Llewellyn has used the image of Branwen for her patience, enduring hope and creativity in problem solving, and I think these traits sum up the Tarot card pretty well, too, although it would be a bit hard to recognize at first glance.

Universal Star is also quite charming, with her back to us. She is pouring from a golden globe and has left a more conventional jar spilling behind her.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Beautiful card...
Full of emotions and spirituality! I love it! To me it means success...happiness...
Wishes that come true...
Help is coming from everywhere..
Attachments
Major17.JPG
Major17.JPG (121.1 KiB) Viewed 3988 times

Clare

the star

Post by Clare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:39 am

a total innocence and pure joy, great happiness to follow

deelitefullyme

XVII Star

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:54 pm

I see, large pentagram (spirituality), reaching towards a butterfly (transformation?) just out of reach, tree on hill, stream,

You need to reach out and take the transformation that is being offered.  Forget about the past.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 pm

To me this card represents healing, cleansing, rebirth, starting over.  Releasing yourself from your sins, spiritually reborn.  Maybe starting over after ended marriage, recovery from addiction starting over clean, healing from major pain or loss of something.  Future hope that you will be a better, new person.  You are wise and learn from mistakes made.

Return to “Tarot Homework”