Part One - The Major Arcana - 18

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:14 pm

This reminds me of the eclipse... A short time of darkness but then the sun comes out again :)
I think there must be confusion and you have to look carefully to find the right way! There might also be secrets
that the moonlight doesn't reveal...but the sun is still there and that means that if you look more carefully you will be able to find out
the truth.
Attachments
18.JPG
18.JPG (102.4 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

Clare

the moon

Post by Clare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:41 am

to me there is great harmony between the moon and the sun, they rest upon each other

deelitefullyme

XVIII Moon

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm

The RW moon card is not very clear too me.  It shows two dogs barking at the moon, lobster coming out of water, two stones on either side, angry sun.

Well, maybe dogs sensing a false picture that is not true (barking at the moon), vivid dreams, fantasy, unconscious. Easily distracted?  They are losing themselves in the moon light.

My deck: From the picture the moon represents dreams, instincts and fears.  So I would take this to mean that the moon can both inspire and frighten.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 pm

I look at this card and see the path to clarity, reflection, phychic powers, regeneration.  A spiritual struggle and growth.

Return to “Tarot Homework”