Part One - The Major Arcana - 19

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Part One - The Major Arcana - 19

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:27 pm

I wish the sun would have a smilier face?  Is there warmth or necessity here?
Last edited by Gem on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:22 am

I really like this one.

This card is bathed in bright yellow sunshine as if it's coming from Apollo himself - he was the Sun God afterall.  I think it reflects a time of hope and optimism in a person.  A tine of clarity and vision for what the future night hold.  Sadness will be gone and in the clear light of day, there will be no more fears or doubts or shadows haunting us.  Kinda a like...."C'Mon, live a little, laugh a little"

We still have our memories of things in the past and we can cherish those but lets move onto a brighter new day.
Attachments
The Sun.JPG
The Sun.JPG (11.29 KiB) Viewed 10332 times
O    O
   oo
**___**

chrisdee

The Sun

Post by chrisdee » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:26 pm

The warm feel from the Sun suggests a time of optimism cheerfulness enthusiasm and achievement The sun is also the bringer of life with out it there would be no life so how do you look after your body are you exercising and what do you do to ride your body of pollution if you become arrogant and show no respect for the energy of the sun the sun will show you how destructive it can be
Attachments
The Sun.jpg
The Sun.jpg (39.33 KiB) Viewed 10327 times

ellis

Celebrate Life

Post by ellis » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:08 am

The Sun is all about a celebration of life, embrace life, enjoy life. The Suns qualities and warmth, light, growth. The Sun chases away the shadows and all is out in the open. The Gilded atrot shows us that everybody, any astrological sign will benefit from the warmth of the sun. Everything in our solar system revolves around this wonderful star so I suppose it could suggest the person who draws this card is the centre of attention.
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (17.26 KiB) Viewed 10322 times
19.jpg
19.jpg (19.22 KiB) Viewed 10322 times
I believe that one can have a personal, spiritual relationship with God without practicing religion

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:32 am

the sun is the conquests from achieving the transformations of the death card.

new life for instance, enthusiasm, creativity, totally new person even. etc all good things.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:33 pm

The sun means that things will work out well in the end and things will be "sunny" for you. Children might be indicated, either present or future. This is a positive card.

George

Re: Part One - The Major Arcana - 19

Post by George » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:20 pm

Gem wrote:Image

The night has faded and dawn has appeared for our Fool.  Has He dreamed? Was it nightmares?  Did he discovered something within himself?  The dawn is here and The Fool has survided his Journey and through a dark time now is time to welcome the sun and see what the new day has to offer.  

The child riding in like spring.  He or she is riding a white horse and holding a red/orangeish banner that is two to three times his or her sizes.  Sun flowers grow on or behind a wall that is shorter then the horse and child seating on it.  The sunflowers seems to match the child hair with a golden fire of the sun and sunflower.  A happy card, a progrssive card, something that moves us forward in a positive manner.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 7:10 pm

XIX The Sun: In the Sun, I see childlike faith that brings success and happiness. It's such a bright and cheerful looking card. To me, then Sun looks serious because he has a lot of work to do, keeping life in balance so that things are easier for us.

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue May 29, 2007 1:49 am

Liberty, childlike  freedom, fruitfulness, a time to reap what you have sown.  The child on the horse is happy and looking carefree - fun times, a time to let go and enjoy yourself.  I think the sun looks at peace...
Attachments
The Sun.jpg
The Sun.jpg (53.45 KiB) Viewed 5619 times

dreamfairy

Post by dreamfairy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:24 pm

:) The Sun is the centre of the universe. It provides us with light and heat, promotes growth, and energy. Indicates a period of growth, a time for seeds you have planted in the past to grow.  Embracing the innerchild. Unlike the Moonlight you can see things clearly in the daylight. Light after darkness. Dawning of a new day. Coming through the dark hours to the light of day.    Too much sun can make things wither, dry up and die.  Suppression of  the innerchild.
Dreamfairy
Peace & Light.

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 pm

Me, too, Gem!!  This card evokes positive, happy feelings, but something about it holds me back from feeling that over-flowing joy that usually comes with good news.  Maybe the sun's expression is an additional reminder to APPRECIATE the good things we have and most importantly - to be satisfied with them.

There's a lot of joy, celebration in this card.  I think it stands for good times ahead, new beginnings after rough patches.  Until now, though, it's a card that I don't feel much connection with.  Looking forward to "feeling more" about it.

Warmest,
Weezer

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:17 pm

The Sun card is very positive. Shows a chance for new beginnings maybe some travel. Freedom of the past of ideas or beliefs.

SandiLJ

the sun

Post by SandiLJ » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:11 am

the sun looked serious but happy the flowers looked happy the sun is the giver of life it helps to give us warmth so that we can grow food the little boy looked happy riding on the horse the sun seems like he is shingingdown love & prosperity &spritual wellness as well happyness!. SandiLJ
SandiLJohnson

littleone22

Post by littleone22 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm

This card makes me feel very invigorated, lively and brightened! The child makes me feel i can be carefree because the horse will look after me! The horse looks very responsible and wise!   love littleone22 :smt006

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 am

tHE Sun is a happy positive card. It shows a smiling sun with rays shining down on the fertile landscape. The card indicates success. Everything will go your way. If the sun is smiling down on you, what could possibly go wrong?

I notice the two birds basking in the warm sunshine. They indicate a positive partnership.
Attachments
19.jpg
19.jpg (14.31 KiB) Viewed 5622 times

Return to “Tarot Homework”