Part One - The Major Arcana - 21

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

pirbid

New decks!

Post by pirbid » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Ok, final cards from the Major Arcana...

Llewellyn's is beautiful, but there are many important symbols lacking and what should be the central figure is hard to distinguish.

The Universal is closer, with some symbols still missing but with a beautiful central figure hovering over our world. This has to be my favorite this time.

And Marchetti's, while adding the two wands and the world globe behind, is strange in the way the central figure shows in profile.

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:12 pm

In this card I feel there's freedom and insouciance. The girl is looking behind perhaps to see the journey she's just left behind.
Success and completeness!
She now has to choose her new destination...
Attachments
21.JPG
21.JPG (106.64 KiB) Viewed 3172 times

deelitefullyme

XXI World

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 pm

I see, a woman sits on top of the world, surrounded by land, air, sea.

I think it's about a big achievement.  Realized goals, success, fulfillment.  Major events also like trips and travel.  Some major achievement.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:51 am

Achievement, full circle.  End of one journey, beginning of another.  Success and reaching your goal.

Return to “Tarot Homework”