Part One - The Major Arcana - 21

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Part One - The Major Arcana - 21

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:30 pm

The end of the Fool's journey? Has he seen the whole world? What are your thoughts on this card?

Feedback Please

This card is the last one in our study of the Major Arcana. Please check that you have posted your views and ideas for each of the 22 cards before movingonto our next study that will be posted shortly :)  It would be nice to have some feedback and comments on how you are finding things so far.  http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 0533#80533

Many thanks xx
Last edited by Gem on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MissEm

The World - Mythic deck

Post by MissEm » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:07 am

The end of the fool's journey?  Hmm??

No.  I think its the realisation of one part of our lives coming to an end or a goal being reached.  Success at last!!  We've weathered all the elements, fire and wind etc.. and we've come into our own now.

The male/female had me confused so had to think a bit more on this one.  The legend goes that Hermaphroditus drank from a pool of water that was ruled by a nymph who fell in love/lust with him.  He didn't feel the same but she didn't want him to go and wished that she always would be with him.  She got her wish from the Gods.

it's a bright and happy looking card but that story puts a bit of a downer on it.  Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true?

Perhaps its a reminder that whilst you have come to the end of one goal, the wheel or the world keeps spinning and there are new adventures to be had and new goals to be made.  Have we found the person that we are yet?  Is there still an inner struggle?
Attachments
The World.JPG
The World.JPG (24.03 KiB) Viewed 10444 times
O    O
   oo
**___**

chrisdee

The World

Post by chrisdee » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:02 pm

A moment of completion as been reached, a joyful end and a new exciting cycle is about to begin .Success through hard work not just in a materialistic sense either but more in the sense of having conquered all the ups and downs which have led up to this point
Saturn known as Father Time takes out the old and brings in the new governing trust and respect Been trustworthy is considered a very valuable asset , so know your limitations and don't break promises people will lose respect for you .Always respect the rights of others and lastly keep your structures flexible to with stand the test of time
Attachments
The World.jpg
The World.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 10439 times

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:36 pm

This card is always nice to get in a reading. I think it means that the "world is your oyster" and you have more freedom that you realise. Things are going to work out well. It can also mean a holiday or travel.

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:04 pm

attainment of what is wanted, wishes fulfilled.  Relax and enjoy this time.
take time out and possibly travel the world.  new choices to make, that will open the person to new worlds.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:45 pm

The world is the beginning of the next journey and the end of the last journey, its the completion of one era and the ushering of the new one, it says you are not done living yet.  The unending circle says the next cycle is upon us, so enjoy what is right now because like life it continues round and this moment will be gone.  Its a bitter sweet card because the success you have attained is only temporary and things change.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

George

Re: Part One - The Major Arcana - 21

Post by George » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Gem wrote:Image

The end of the Fool's journey? Has he seen the whole world? What are your thoughts on this card?

Feedback Please

This card is the last one in our study of the Major Arcana. Please check that you have posted your views and ideas for each of the 22 cards before movingonto our next study that will be posted shortly :)  It would be nice to have some feedback and comments on how you are finding things so far.  http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 0533#80533

Many thanks xx
To be sure our Fool's journey has come to an end with the World.  This is our Fool's reward.  He is now well rounded and getting ready to move on.  What will he recieve good if it has been good or bad if it has been bad. We now understand Judgement more because the World is our reward.  

In a reading easily could mean you've done what you could!
All your efforts are coming full circle so get ready for your reward!

:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 7:19 pm

XXI The World: The fool has so many journeys to complete, this is just one karmic lesson learned. It is also a card of rebirth because now the fool is ready for his/her next journey. Where will it be?

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue May 29, 2007 2:07 am

New dierctions, the Fool has done a good job he has found out a lot about himself, but not everything.  He does have the freedom now to go in any direction he so desires to start the process again.  

In my other deck it show a lady next to a tree, and a broken shell, is it that we have been reborn, we are a little bit wiser and in doing so we have the freedom of having more choices in life becuase of our learnings
Attachments
The World.jpg
The World.jpg (57.05 KiB) Viewed 5836 times

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:03 am

The end of the Fool's journey? Has he seen the whole world? What are your thoughts on this card? /quote]

:smt003 YIPPEE!! HOORAY!!  The Fool HAS come full circle!! The World speaks to me of synthesizing all of the experiences we've been through so far.  One quote used in this section really says it all: "the world is now our oyster"!

BUT who says the Fool's journey is linear??  The World represents the end of a lot of pain and "ignorance" but the beginning of the next phase of the journey - this time equipped with a little more wisdom and insight.  It's an inspirational thought.  The Fool has experienced many different worlds - broadened his horizons and caught a glimpse of his/her place in the scheme of life.  Everything he/she needs for the next adventures to come.  Successful new beginnings await us....

Bon voyage!!
Weezer

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:53 pm

Well Done Weezer you are through the Major Arcana :)

dreamfairy

Post by dreamfairy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:05 pm

The end of the Fool's journey?  I feel its completion in itself, no beginnings and no ending.  Having learnt all the lessons in all the other cards the Fool needs to return to the beginning of a new cycle. I feel that he hasn't seen the whole world as the World is a card of new cycles, new experiences and new growth. It is also a card of movement, in either an actual physical journey or a movement as being open to new cycles. So the Fool still has a long way to go, he needs to look back over his previous experiences and not fall into the trap of thinking he has everything worked out. But he can proceed with confidence and this time with more wisdom.
Dreamfairy  :smt002

Feedback Please

Many thanks xx
Peace & Light.

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 pm

In the World I see the end of a situation and a chance to start new with more wisdom and knowledge than before. Freedom and enlightenment comes to mind when I see this card. This card makes me a little nervous I feel a pit feeling in my stomach.

Gem why do you think I got this feeling when I picked it up?

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 am

It all depends on your own experiences, fears and worries. Each card triggers something different inside us all. Try meditating on the card and see what comes through, then let us know :)

SandiLJ

the world

Post by SandiLJ » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 am

I, see the fool as a wiser person, than when he began his trip he has grown up, he knows now that all life is important especially. His family & his friends & to pay, more attention to making wise decisions that will, effect himself as well as others I think, that he has learned alot about life & just, how precious it is & if you are not, careful you can lose your own life by doing foolish things!.He also realizes that their are also spiritual forces, out there weather they be for good or bad, & that everything comes with a price. SandiLJ
SandiLJohnson

Return to “Tarot Homework”