Gem's Tarot Class - Feedback for **The 22 Major Arcana**

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Gem's Tarot Class - Feedback for **The 22 Major Arcana**

Post by Gem » Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:34 pm

This thread is for your feedback and comments on the first part of our Tarot Study.

***Please post here when you have completed all 22 Major Arcana cards and the beginning post too***  

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24380

How did you find it, what did you like, dislike? Are you raring to go on the next part? Any problems?

You can contact me via PM if you would prefer.

Thanks for coming this far. I think you have all done incredibly well :)
Last edited by Gem on Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissEm

I'm done!

Post by MissEm » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:17 am

Hi Gem

Thank you for yr guidance and inspiration.  Fantastic!!

I think I just need to collate my notes and just go over each card briefly again so it sinks in.  
My notes are on bits of paper and I really need to get them in an exercise book or something. lol

I'm so pleased I've taken this step and have been very interested in other peoples thoughts and ideas on the cards.
Its very intriguing how they are all different image wise but majority have the same base meaning or interpretation.
Why do some have a slightly 'darker' feel to them than others.  I know from yr comments and seeing the difference
between the RW and Mythic decks that the latter seems to take on a slightly darker view of things.
Is it purely the artists/designers impression at the time?

Let's get going with the next grouping!  (Did I just actually ASK for homework?)  Nooooo!!  :smt045

chrisdee

Many thanks

Post by chrisdee » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Hi Gem thanks for taking time out to do the course i have found deeper insights into the meaning of my cards through study ,meanings i didn't know where there until i had to look properly, looking deeper into my cards as brought about meanings in other cards, because I'm learning to look deeper i can see how although the cards have the same name they can have a different feel its been a real eye opener and cant Wait for the next part p.s. I'm really glad where doing different cards for the above reason

MysticTerri

Hi Gem

Post by MysticTerri » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:47 pm

I just finished up my 22 Major Arcana cards and hope it was ok. I'm kind of confused about what to do now and where to go this is the first forum ever that I participate in and I just want to say keep up the great work it is a wonderful site and i'm learning more each day. Thank You
"The unobvious sometimes becomes apparent only after searching the obvious"

Gem

Re: Hi Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 am

MysticTerri wrote:I just finished up my 22 Major Arcana cards and hope it was ok. I'm kind of confused about what to do now and where to go this is the first forum ever that I participate in and I just want to say keep up the great work it is a wonderful site and i'm learning more each day. Thank You
Hi Terri,

I'm afraid according to your posts you have just started on your Majors? You have done the background to all 22 and then have posted about the individuals Temperance, Devil, Star and Moon, but you have all the other 18 still to go before you move on? Check in the homework part below this post and you will see all the other cards there, any problems let me know :)

Gem

Re: I'm done!

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:48 am

MissEm wrote:Hi Gem

Thank you for yr guidance and inspiration.  Fantastic!!

I think I just need to collate my notes and just go over each card briefly again so it sinks in.  
My notes are on bits of paper and I really need to get them in an exercise book or something. lol

I'm so pleased I've taken this step and have been very interested in other peoples thoughts and ideas on the cards.
Its very intriguing how they are all different image wise but majority have the same base meaning or interpretation.
Why do some have a slightly 'darker' feel to them than others.  I know from yr comments and seeing the difference
between the RW and Mythic decks that the latter seems to take on a slightly darker view of things.
Is it purely the artists/designers impression at the time?

Let's get going with the next grouping!  (Did I just actually ASK for homework?)  Nooooo!!  :smt045
LOL Homework lol no essays so far  <gg>  So glad you enjoyed it too, its lovely to get such positive feedback! Well Done!

I will be posting some optional exercises over the next few days and then start the next part after the Easter holiday weekend.
Last edited by Gem on Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gem

Re: Many thanks

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49 am

chrisdee wrote:Hi Gem thanks for taking time out to do the course i have found deeper insights into the meaning of my cards through study ,meanings i didn't know where there until i had to look properly, looking deeper into my cards as brought about meanings in other cards, because I'm learning to look deeper i can see how although the cards have the same name they can have a different feel its been a real eye opener and cant Wait for the next part p.s. I'm really glad where doing different cards for the above reason
Brilliant Chris, so glad you enjoyed it too :) It has been great fun for me &nbsp;to get such input from others that give such interesting meanings :) Well done !

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:57 am

Hi Gem,

Not sure how much I'll be able to get online over the next few days or so. &nbsp;I'm busy trying to find a new place to live and pack boxes etc...

I just can't stay in this house a minute longer than I really have to. &nbsp;:(
O &nbsp; &nbsp;O
&nbsp; &nbsp;oo
**___**

luv2pur

Hi im ready

Post by luv2pur » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:05 am

I thought this was a great exercise...but im still confused as to what i go too next ...thanks

Gem

Re: Hi im ready

Post by Gem » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:03 am

luv2pur wrote:I thought this was a great exercise...but im still confused as to what i go too next ...thanks
Hi, Sorry you are feeling lost.

I have posted all the links to all the pages here http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 2259#82259

Hope that helps :)

George

Re: Tarot Homework 2007 Feedback for **The 22 Major Arcana**

Post by George » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 pm

Gem wrote:This thread is for your feedback and comments on the first part of our Tarot Study.

***Please post here when you have completed all 22 Major Arcana cards and the beginning post too***  

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24380

How did you find it, what did you like, dislike? Are you raring to go on the next part? Any problems?

You can contact me via PM if you would prefer.

Thanks for coming this far. I think you have all done incredibly well :)
Our lessons have been super fun and has helped me focus more on the cards' meanings in a more natural way without the books. &nbsp;

just wanted to post and say a great job so far Gem! &nbsp; &nbsp;:smt006
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:17 pm

Yeah i would say your doing a fabulous Job Gem!

I still have a number of the majors to do but i am following up slowly in the rear lol

by the way i am last at everything!

Thanks Gem

Suzi xxx
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality &nbsp; &nbsp;Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:21 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys, YOU are all doing a grand job too! &nbsp;I love reading your posts so don't stop, We still have lots more to share :) xxxx

{{{{{{{{{{{{GroupHuggss}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:16 pm

hi gem,

im really enjoying the studies, :). &nbsp;its great hearin everyones interpretation
of the cards, its has given me more insight into the cards.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi Gem,
I truly enjoyed every minute &nbsp;of the Fool's journey! It made me really think about what I thought of each card, and gave me a few new insights.
Thank you for teaching this class,
MysticCrystal

Return to “Tarot Homework”