Gem's Tarot Class - Feedback for **The 22 Major Arcana**

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 07, 2007 12:32 pm

You are very welcome MysticCrystal, I enjoyed reading all your posts too, and if we had a prize for the fastest through the Majors you would surely win it lol, not surprising though after 13 years lol,

OOOhhhh  here , just for you, Well done :)  xx  Image

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Mon May 07, 2007 7:14 pm

Gee &nbsp;<<blush>> &nbsp;Thanks &nbsp;:)

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue May 29, 2007 4:00 am

I have found this really fun, it is a lot more interesting than learning from a book. &nbsp;Not only do you get to post your ideas, you get a bit of feedback, and you also get to read others thoughts and interpretations of the cards. &nbsp;It has been really good so far...

Looking forward to more.

Chooky

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 29, 2007 11:26 am

Thank-you Chooky, I am glad you are enjoying the class :)

weezerwall

Bon Voyage!!

Post by weezerwall » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:38 pm

:smt003 Hi Gem and fellow classmates!

I am happy to have completed the first phase of this wonderful journey. &nbsp;It's been such a joy working with the cards and all of you! &nbsp; It's sooo helpful to read all of the comments and insights - inspirational and EYE/HEART opening!!

Blessings,
Weezer

dreamfairy

Thank You

Post by dreamfairy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:58 pm

Hi Gem, Thank you so much for your help and guidance. &nbsp;I have enjoyed the lessons for the Major Arcana, and found other people's views on the cards very interesting and helpful. I found the lessons made me look at the Tarot from a different angle, and even though I have studied the tarot for many years, with your lessons the meanings seemed to have `clicked' more into place. &nbsp;I also need to collate all my notes together and get them into order. &nbsp;I look forward to moving onto the Minor Arcana. &nbsp;Thanks again Gem, and also to the others on the course, reading their views has helped me enormously. &nbsp;Dreamfairyxxxx
Peace & Light.

infinitii525

Post by infinitii525 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:07 pm

Hi Gem! This has been a great opportunity for me. Thank you for your time. I am behind and I am trying to catch up.
I have all 22 cards in my journal but I think I need to post like 4 card meanings. I use to be afraid of touching my Tarot cards
(scared of the unknown). Now I feel great and can't find enough time to be with them.

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:53 am

Well done infinitii! &nbsp;

Please don't worry about catching up. There is no reason too, many have already finished the course, and by rushing through you may miss some of the experience :)

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 pm

I'm being a bit norty and peeking at this thread while I work slowly thro the major arcana. &nbsp;I like to concentrate on just one card
a day. I like to carry it around (especially &nbsp;if it is a positive card) and contemplate it during the day. This way the card really comes
alive for me. The downside is I'm so darn impatient! &nbsp;I want to be reading ALL the cards NOW (without the help of books).

It is really good of you Gem to give up your time and provide this tutoring all free of charge.

Pammy

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Thanks Pammy :) &nbsp;I enjoy it, in fact I learn more with each student that psses through :)

pamDemonium

Post by pamDemonium » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:56 am

I've finally finished the major acarna. The cards have become my friends. Ive just spent the last half hour shuffling the 22 and laying down just three cards to try and 'read' what is going on.Great fun!

grmrsan

Post by grmrsan » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:34 am

Well, I've learned alot more this way than I thought I would, thats for sure. I was expecting a little more feedback but I'm working on he assumpiton that nobody's calling me an idiot so I can't be too far off the mark. I'm still really enjoying reading through everyone elses answers and the differant decks. It's fascinating to me to see how differant pictures of the same general idea can open up your perpective on your individual decks. (Plus I've got a list like six decks long of cards I want to buy now, just 'cause I really liked them!)

Cheyenne

THANK YOU GEM!!

Post by Cheyenne » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:49 am

Thank you very much for the lessons Gem!!

I must admit this sure is a much faster way of getting to know the cards. (I still don't really understand the body, mind, spirit concept. My question has somehow disappeared.)

Nevertheless I have learnt quite a lot during these excercises. So thanks a lot Gem! Keep it going. &nbsp;:smt003

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Hi Grmrsan, I am sorry you didn't get much feedback, you coincided with when I was away for a while, but the whole point of the course is to tread intuitively and sometimes that is best done alone :)

Cheyenne? What is it you didn't understand? If you arrange the Majors in the 3 rows as the pictures you will see more of the correlation?

I can do another post on it if you like?

Cheyenne

Post by Cheyenne » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:05 pm

Gem wrote:Cheyenne? What is it you didn't understand? If you arrange the Majors in the 3 rows as the pictures you will see more of the correlation?

I can do another post on it if you like?
Thank you for trying to help. Maybe I should explain what I got from it and you will have a better view of what's going on in my head. LOL. &nbsp;:smt003

What I did was I arranged the Majors in 3 rows with 2 different decks. But this is what I've got from it: that the 'mind' cards are about your mind. For instance a card like 'strength' is about soft control from the mind? Am I on the right track or terribly wrong? lol

I especially don't understand the 'body' cards representing our body. Does this have something to do with astrology? For instance pisces - feet, scorpio - sex organs. But I don't see how that could be because the Death card is ruled Scorpio if I'm correctly and this card is a 'mind' card.

P.s. I'm sorry for the questions. Apparently I'm the only one around who doesn't understand so I don't really think it's necessary to do another post about it.

Return to “Tarot Homework”