Part Two - The Minor Arcana - two's - 2

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:42 pm

I know. I almost nearly bought the Guilded deck this very day, but then I put the set back on the shelf. Perhaps I was not meant to have it today......:-)
Do you like the Cedar tree avatar? It is not the type I wanted... but will see how I feel with it.

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 am

2 of Pentacles...balancing  finances, behind him are ships on rough waters maybe he has learned by his mistakes, it was'nt always plain sailing

2 of cups.... a deal or a partnership the beginning of a fruitful relationship this card seems calm and greater understanding between two people

2 of wands...decisions and choices he seems confused which path to take but he will trust his own judgement

2 of Swords...calm, patience an understanding of the inner self

2 of swords again drawn to this card he seems in control of things, balance but maybe the blindfold is covering up his true self maybe he is afraid to see the real picture

windspirits

2s Witches Tarot

Post by windspirits » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:40 am

The 2 of Pentacles- One needs to be very strong willed and balanced when dealing with your finances or any aspect of your daily lives.  Keep your feet firmly planted onto the earth and don't try to live beyond your means.

The 2 of Cups- You see something at the top you want to achieve, you must climb rocky grounds in order to obtain what you seek.  Notice that the way will be rocky when you reach the top as well, but you will have overcome a lot of obstacles to get there.

The 2 of Wands- The winds of change are upon us and we must take a tight grip to remain focused on our goals.  

The 2 of Swords- Always keep at least one foot on the ground as the forces are coming at us from all directions and we must hold tight and protect ourselves from all directions.  Be aware of where you are at all times, don't let anything or anyone sneak upon you from the back or in your blind side.
Attachments
2s.jpg
2s.jpg (18.85 KiB) Viewed 3703 times
Feel the gentle winds of the windspirits

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:32 am

What emotions does each one make you feel?

The idea of ability: we are able with our TWO hands to take over our lives.

Which is your favourite from these cards?
2 of Cups!  :)

Using one or two words can you describe each one?
2 of pentacles: juggling finance
2 of cups: reconciliation, sharing
2 of wands: planning, evaluation of project
2 of swords: beware, self-defense required

appylover

Post by appylover » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Two of Pentacles: Balance, juggling finances, due to going through a rough time. Trying to balance different things that are going on in your life,work,home life,your social life. A trip.

Two of Cups: A new love,romance,reconciliation of an old love or friendship. A marriage.

Two of Wands: Holds the world in his hands,wonders what else may be out their,looking for a new adventure. Success,looking around at everything he has achieved through hard work.

Two of Swords: Waiting,meditating on a situation to help you choose the right path, to find a solution. Feeling uncertain

deelitefullyme

Two's

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Which is your favourite from these cards?
2 of cups is my favourite card.

What emotions does each one make you feel?
cups - a beautiful relationship or coming together
wands - a decision must be made
pentacles - juggling several events
swords - need to make a choice but eyes are closed.  Open your eyes, look, and make a decision

Using one or two words can you describe each one?

cups - coming together of two things
wands - two decisions one choice
pentacles - must juggle multiple things
swords - two conflicting ideas or challenges

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:55 am

The twos are of duality, direction
two of cups union, partnership,
two of wands evaluating, ideas
two of pentacles control, balancing all you have
two of swords compromise, protection

Return to “Tarot Homework”