Part Two - The Minor Arcana - two's - 2

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Part Two - The Minor Arcana - two's - 2

Post by Gem » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:00 pm

Part Two - The Minor Arcana - The Aces

Image   Image   Image  Image

Two's, each card shows a very similar yet vastly different experience?
Balance of finance in the Pentacles?
Exchange of love in Cups
Decisions and planning in wands
Protection and shielding in swords.

Which is your favourite from these cards?

What emotions does each one make you feel?

Using one or two words can you describe each one?

chrisdee

Twos

Post by chrisdee » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:15 pm

Two Cups
A new friendship but could also be a new love affair
Two Wands
Moving away from your current routine, that calls for you to take action and use initiative communicate your ideas and negotiate for a successful out come
Two Swords
Arguments that have been settled but one party is hiding their anger at the come, they may be laying in Waite to strike up the argument again
Two Pentacles
You are trying to control and balance personal resources this may be emotional/physical or financial matters  find a balance between action and allowing things to happen
Attachments
Twos.jpg
Twos.jpg (189.48 KiB) Viewed 12943 times

starryskies

MyThoughts

Post by starryskies » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:37 am

2 of Pentacles - aiming for some kind of balance (or advising the querent that he should be), juggling responsibilities, also can be something to do with the sea, a cruise or fishing expedition

2 of Cups - a love affair, a wedding, can be an illicit affair if High Priestess nearby, a happy couple

2 of Wands - a fresh beginning, starting over, a new business, "the world is your oyster" type of thing

2 of Swords - a difficult decision, being at a crossroads, feeling literally torn in two having to decide something hard, trying to fight something off (wearing blindfold makes it harder, you can't see your enemy), panic and worry

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:06 pm

I think this 2 of swords is one of my favourite card pictures, she is turning her back on everyone blocking out the pain and is very defensive?

Its from the Ancestral Tarot

George

Re: Part Two - The Minor Arcana - two's - 2

Post by George » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:41 pm

Gem wrote:Part Two - The Minor Arcana - The Aces

Image   Image   Image  Image

Two's, each card shows a very similar yet vastly different experience?
Balance of finance in the Pentacles?
Exchange of love in Cups
Decisions and planning in wands
Protection and shielding in swords.

Which is your favourite from these cards?

What emotions does each one make you feel?

Using one or two words can you describe each one?
2 of Pentacles:  a juggler of sorts, managing his money affairs as if he is moving along the rail of infinitiy to one hand to another.  business or moeny affairs that are equal or need to become equal depending on surround cards.  

2 of Cups:  A very nice card! A couple holds a cup of each while the male reachs for the female or reachs for her cup.  There is a sense of healing here because of the interwine snakes for health (can't think of the name of it) that sits above the cups a lion head with wings.  health and goodwill is in this card for me.  a doctor healing, a couple of realtionship being healed etc.

2 of Wands:  a self made man with a the world in the palm of his hand. success is on its way or has been achieved.  i hold my skill and the world. i can make it what i want it to be.  

2 of Swords:  a women in white sits on a beach with water and rocks behind her blinded folded at night with a crescent moon over head.   She maybe unaware of trouble but ready for it because of the swords in hand but maybe blinded sided because she can't see the trouble coming because of hte blindfold.

:smt006  this is fun!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:53 pm

Cadeuceus  Image

Glad you are enjoying it :)

George

Post by George » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:24 pm

Gem wrote:Cadeuceus  Image

Glad you are enjoying it :)
i wish i could see the picture you posted all i'm getting is a black box!  :smt017

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:50 am

There that better? No idea whaty you cant see it?
Attachments
caduceus.png
caduceus.png (9.68 KiB) Viewed 7710 times

netthef1

tarot study

Post by netthef1 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:37 pm

Pentacles? the two of penticales looks like he is in a good mood almost dancing.There is nothing quite like the feeling of being graceful and effective at the same time.I would say that this card asks you to believe in yourself. You have all you need to meet your every goal and more. Embrace the challenge.

Cups As i look at this card thay look like thay are trying to exchang the cups thay each hold.Whenever two forces are drawn together, there is the potential for bonding. This card can stand for the union of any two entities

wands To me it looks like he is holding the world in his hands.The Two of Wands stands for that power brought down to Earth and made personal... Personal power is an invigorating force that fills you up and lends you the courage to be great.

swords to me looks like she is trying to guess somethin maybe or maybe closing your eyes to what's going on. The Two of Swords is about the barriers we put up between ourselves and others and those we create within ourselves

I am just joining in this discusion with the hopes that nobody minds i know that there are better tarot readers outthere i am just trying to lear by using my mind god bless
netthef1

George

Re: tarot study

Post by George » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:27 pm

netthef1 wrote:Pentacles? the two of penticales looks like he is in a good mood almost dancing.There is nothing quite like the feeling of being graceful and effective at the same time.I would say that this card asks you to believe in yourself. You have all you need to meet your every goal and more. Embrace the challenge.

Cups As i look at this card thay look like thay are trying to exchang the cups thay each hold.Whenever two forces are drawn together, there is the potential for bonding. This card can stand for the union of any two entities

wands To me it looks like he is holding the world in his hands.The Two of Wands stands for that power brought down to Earth and made personal... Personal power is an invigorating force that fills you up and lends you the courage to be great.

swords to me looks like she is trying to guess somethin maybe or maybe closing your eyes to what's going on. The Two of Swords is about the barriers we put up between ourselves and others and those we create within ourselves

I am just joining in this discusion with the hopes that nobody minds i know that there are better tarot readers outthere i am just trying to lear by using my mind god bless
hi there!
welcome to our lessons professional run by Gem and all her wisdom.  being apart of the discussion is great and welcome. no one is going to mind because we are all students in the Tarot and everyone has something to add.  you say you don't know much as others, that's fine i welcome you to start the journey from the begginning with our Fool. click on the link below and join us there too.  The first lesson starts in the Major Arcana card The Fool.  There are 22 lessons in PART ONE MAJOR ACRANA 0 we are now in part 2 with the lesser acrana.

TAROT HOME WORK PAGE (CHECK OUT ALL OF PART ONE)
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=82

tAROT HOME WORK PAGE mAJOR ACRANA 0 (THE FOOL)

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24461

BTw, great job on the 2s.  you have some great things to say!  

:smt006

George

Post by George » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:29 pm

Gem wrote:There that better? No idea whaty you cant see it?
i seem to have those problems sometimes.  with the tarot  reading software never let me see the image either when the cards are reversed upright they are fine!  i would assume just my computer acting up or somehting like that  :smt006

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:41 am

Thanks George :)

Nice to see you Nethef, interesting comments too, I think George has linked you in , it is important to work through the cards in order please or you will miss all the steps along the way and not have a firm base to build on :)

netthef1

tarot learning

Post by netthef1 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:24 pm

ok i,m a little back so i thought i would catch up but i will continue where the rest of the class is. Better late then never i guess
netthef1

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Sorry if this is a repost. I can't find my answers anywhere:

Two of Wands: making plans in your career or creative life
Two of cups: Partnership, either friend, business, or romantic
Two of swords: indecision
Two of pentacles: laying the groundwork for prosperity

MysticCrystal

Chooky

Post by Chooky » Tue May 29, 2007 11:35 am

Pentacles - juggling finances, maybe going through a bit of a rough time in regards to finances, bit like the boats in the background

Cups - to me it looks like some type of union between two people. Perhaps some union of the heart as there is a small house in the background

Wands - Decisions to make, have the world in your hand, in a good position to see all that is happening to make an informed decision

Swords - Feeling defensive, guard up, but not being as ready as we should or could be, not knowing enough about the situation
Attachments
The Twos.jpg
The Twos.jpg (124.07 KiB) Viewed 7630 times

Return to “Tarot Homework”