Part Two - The Minor Arcana - three's - 3

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

windspirits

3's Witches Tarot

Post by windspirits » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:13 pm

3 of Pentacles- This is one that I feel a real connection.  The woman is pregnant and holding the fabric in her right hand as she stitches with her left.  Her eyes are closed as if communicating with her unborn child as to the choices she is making, like team work.  She is very content sitting with nature and allowing the forces of nature to guide her in her decisions.

3 of Cups- It's like they are all joined in a celebration, sharing in the pleasures from above.  The right decisions have been made and the joys of rewards are amongst them.

3 of Wands- Widom and growth is seen here.  The girl in the middle is listening to the lessons of those before her, she is taking in the knowledge from older and wiser women, so that she too will be able to pass the knowledge and power to those after her.

3 of Swords- Here they are showing the road or path into the future, almost like an archway.  Leading her to have courage to follow the unbeatten paths of life.  Do not be afraid of the future, for it holds many opportunities.
Attachments
3s.jpg
3s.jpg (21.88 KiB) Viewed 3789 times
Feel the gentle winds of the windspirits

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Very interesting cards Windspirit.
I would have associated your 3 of pentacles to the R Waite's Empress and I wonder what does your deck look like for the Empress. I couldnt see that as joint partnership, working in a team, project building. I would look at her as mother's intuition or something like that.

However, your Three of Swords is less morbid than R Waite's broken heart. Yours does give hope that you can along the path, but it may be hurtful or cause distress.

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:49 am

For the 3 of pentacles what I like about it is the image of the architect-builder wokring on the church and the monk and the nun both holding at the blueprint on paper. The idea is somone who does his job carefully and professionally.
3 of cups: party time, a time for social gathering and contact with other people.
3 of wands: good work so far! Now everything is at your hand.
3 of swords: welcome to the heartbreak hotel: we offer free tissues and warm cups of tea. :) This is definitely an "ouch" card: being hurt ( not only in love bt also in friendship or family relationships).

appylover

Post by appylover » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Three of Pentacles: Employment,new job,recognition of a job well done. Success,being appreciated for a job well done. Teamwork.

Three of Cups: Celebration,new job,new baby,new love. A joyful occasion,marriage,new birth,good health. Happiness.

Three of Wands: Planning,a new project,setting goals for the future. Seeing the ships reminds me of the saying "Your ships coming in". Whatever project or new venture you have started or have in started in a partnership will go well and prosper.

Three of Swords: Stabbed in the heart,heartache,betrayal,lost love. Sadness,emotional hurt,a death,funeral,miscarriage,divorce

deelitefullyme

3 of ...

Post by deelitefullyme » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Very emotional cards, which one do you like the best?
3 of pentacles

Looks like,
wands - waiting for something.  ship to come in?  
cups - time of celebration and mutual support
swords - raw, new pain
pentacles - all going well and getting recognition for your work

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:39 pm

The threes to me represent creativity and energy

3 cups-unions, joy celebration, overindulgence
3 wands, progress, fullfillment, focus, pride
3 swords issues, confusion, betrayal, cutting truth
3 pentacles-teamwork, cooperation, gaining respect, advancement

3 cups is my favorite, just the most happiness comes out of that card, fun and joyous if not overdone.

Return to “Tarot Homework”