Part Three - The Court Cards - 3

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 pm

It is called seahorse Farafina.
The only animal that I know of who can impregnate itself - male/female fertelisation  - could not resist the additional info :-)

appylover

Post by appylover » Sat May 03, 2008 4:14 am

Page: A boy becoming a young man. He is starting to deal with different or new emotions, those he has never had before. Becoming more mature.
Knight: Bearer of good news. He is on his way to give his parents the news of his engagement to the love of his life.
Queen: I can't stop thinking that something isn't right. My son is engaged, but yet. Mybe I'm too emotional. I need to think awhile and get my emotions under control. I am such a worry wart.
King: So, my son is engaged. It is time to give him some fatherly advice about married life. Or just listen to him and let him talk about his hopes and fears or any concerns he might have.

deelitefullyme

Post by deelitefullyme » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:38 am

Can you see a common theme?

Everyone seems to be consumed by their cup.  I sense distraction, relaxation, dreamer, a unhurried peacefulness, calm.

This family appears to be consumed in thought of the beauty set before them.  So consumed that other things don't come through.  Except the King.  He has his beauty but is not staring at it.  He holds it, appreciates it, but does not allow it to consume him.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Peacefulness, dreamers, water all around.  emotional, loving, compassion

edited to add
page sensible
knight willful
queen emotional
king intellectual
but all are emotionally driven

Return to “Tarot Homework”