Part Three - The Court Cards - 4

Under this forum The Tarot Professor can and will be able to set the students assignments and homework. Which then must be submitted back here itself. This forum can be accessed only by MysticBoard.com Members.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

deelitefullyme

Court cards Wands

Post by deelitefullyme » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:48 am

Make a story, all four, any order...

(page) He stares up at his wand wondering.  What could I be donig today.  I cannot let this beautiful day get away from me. (knight) I will ride and ride until I get to the end of this desert. I will push myself and go on and on until i can't go on anymore.  (queen) That was fun but took all my energy.  Now I will just sit here with my cat and my sunflower.  I got the need for speed out of my system.  (king) Now I will think about my tomorrow and plan my plan.  Time for foolishness has passed.  I got it out of my system.  Now I must think about others and how they need me.  Today was a good day.

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 pm

a boy (page) starts his journey with ambition and good intentions
but as he continued (as knigh)t he became more determined to reach hisdestination passionately
He comes across a place he feels is his destination and (as queen) creatively builds a life he sees
he finally finishes ( a king) and sits back and enjoys all that he has achieved

Return to “Tarot Homework”