Lost my job today

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TheForsakenOne

A Further Hug

Post by TheForsakenOne » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:34 pm

You are still young in years, my little sister.  Still very young in years.  The Creator is still not done with you yet, please believe this.  Have patience.  Remember The Secret: "Live.  Laugh.  Love."

lunarcraft

More Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:39 am

I am sending you more of my HUGE hugs - hope that the job interview goes really well for you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

hopefulgirl86

Post by hopefulgirl86 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:17 am

Well, still waiting to see how it went. I sent resumes to seven other places, so hopefully I find another job soon.

curlyDredLocks

Wow. So Sorry to Hear that.

Post by curlyDredLocks » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Must mean something better is coming.
{{{HUG}}}.

marshajo13

lost job

Post by marshajo13 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:52 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you got laid off.   A good thing is that your still very young, I don't think it will be
a problem for you to get another job, as long as that is what you want to do, if you choose to be down and
depressed, well honey that isn't gona help anything or pay your rent and bills.  Such is life, it has its ups and
downs, always remember when one door closes their is always another one opened and most of the time
for the better. Believe in yourself, and believe that you can do anything, set goals and conquer all your wants.
Good Luck to you, believe it or not I will be thinking of you and hoping for only the best! :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:42 am

Do not get disheartened my friend. When one door blocks, many more doors get opened. Be patient. I am sure you will find a better job.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”