teen scorpio almost 17 yrs is very mad at me.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

willa226

teen scorpio almost 17 yrs is very mad at me.

Post by willa226 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:31 pm

hello i am coming to this board today due to my daughters Boyfriend who lives in central america, is scorpio and be 17 Nov 6th and he is to me acting like he does not want to talk to my daughter via net with cam as much as he did, and i wonder, and my daughter wonders too,. he says there is nothing going on, but I wonder why he is now wanting me to talk to his Mother tonight and I do not want this at all. because he says he tired of my Questions to him, and he having his MOM talk to me..  He maybe true and honest, but he makes us THINK things, although we feel we can trust him, but I am person that has been used and hurt alot of my life so i am NOT very trusting of peo[le. and my daughters BF really hit me some harsh words and is this really just BS or does he really feel love for my daughter?.He was here in July and my daughter met him while he was visiting his Best friend who lives in our apt complex and he come to visit his Friend. who left their country to come to U.S.    I am questioning this 17 yr BF due to the fact, he is getting to the point he is less and less wanting to talk and not as long now. he will go back to high school in Sept.. maybe I have nothing to worry for my daughter, then again we don't trust people and we don't know what to do, CAn somebody give me some insight to this situation, and some tips on how to DEAL with emotions,  mine and my daughters?? I am PISCES 2.26 and my daughter is 2/09/93   Thanks alot, willa226

lunarcraft

Big Hugs

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:23 am

I am sending some of my HUGE hugs to you and your daughter - hope they help a little with this situation.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

MarcoBoy9074

Advice On Your Situation

Post by MarcoBoy9074 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Willa,hope the advice that I provide will be of some help to you.

In regards to trusting your daughter's boyfriend,I feel that you should be more cautious.Speaking from personal experience,I have been hurt and used by Number 6 people(i.e. people born on 6th,15th or 24th).They have a tendency to sweet talk and exploit people who are guillable.But of course,not all of them are like that.Observe before concluding.

Personally,I think you should look out for the things he say and do.Are his actions congruent with his words?Does he like to sweet talk and later not carry out his promises?

He may be unhappy with you questioning him.Probably there's something fishy going on and he does not want you involved in his relationship with your daughter.It would be good if your daughter could steer clear of him.

I am not really able to advise you on dealing with your emotions.But maybe you can try to look at the situation from an outsider's point of view.Try to detach yourself from the situation.You might be able to handle this matter less emotionally.

Hope it helps.

All the best to you,
Marco

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 am

I am throwing some hugs to you and also to your daughter. I wish and pray that your tough time will be overcome.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”