I feel so empty...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xchelseax

I feel so empty...

Post by xchelseax » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:20 pm

Two days ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I just feel so empty and lost right now. I can't let go. I keep thinking that somehow he'll come back...

:smt009

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:27 pm

Here is a BIG ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Chelsea...
I understand you must feel alone...but trust that you are not..

xchelseax

Post by xchelseax » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:31 pm

ResQDonna wrote:Here is a BIG ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Chelsea...
I understand you must feel alone...but trust that you are not..
thank you.  :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:31 pm

You will be fine Chelsea, all you need to do is believe in yourself. And here is a {{{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}} just for you.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:33 pm

You are very welcome sweetie....think positive good thoughts....it brings positive good things!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:09 pm

Oh a large hug for you is in order.  I am sorry that you are going through a tough time.

Suzi

deva

Post by deva » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:04 am

Hi, Chelsea. Know that you'll get through this...in time. And you'll be happy again -- and won't even remember your boyfriend's name :-)

In the mean time, warm hugs to you!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:18 am

Huge *Huggles* for you......Im sorry to hear that,but ur not alone and you will get through this....Stay positive and i hope you feel better soon.

Tamara :o)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:53 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps a little.  You will get through this and feel good again and it will happen soon.  Keep only positive thoughts flowing.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:55 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie huggies

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:10 pm

*Huggles* You sound like a sweet person, and you're far from alone.  You'll feel better soon and we'll make sure of it!!

Aiyu

Post by Aiyu » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:04 am

Heyy there,

Yep, I feel for ya. Have been through painful breakups myself, and it's always at such a time that one might end up thinking that they're worthless and unneeded. I used to wonder what would happen if my exes and I got back together, but in the end, I'm glad we didn't :) That was one phase in life I had to go through in order to learn several important lessons, so once that chapter's closed it's on to the next one.

There's this saying in my native language that I often repeat whenever I think back about my exes: there's no such thing as only one single stalk of flower, nor is there such a thing as a singular beetle. Don't know if that made sense to you lol it's just basically saying that there's lots more fishes in the sea, and you might even meet someone better / more compatible with you in the future :)

I hope that you'd be able to get through this difficult time *hugz*

Suzanne888

Here's a big hug from me!

Post by Suzanne888 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:39 pm

Did you ever notice that everything in this world of ours has an end?  One way or another?  And for every ending...there's promise for a new beginning!  Huggies to you....Best wishes!  Happy days are ahead of you....go look for them!

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:05 am

Hi Sweetheart,
I know how badly you feel right now.
My life partner of 9 years up and left me for no reason. Said he wanted to explore other avenues. He left on October 6th.
You're young and sturdy and if you can, try to absorb the wonderful positive energy and hugs coming your way.We're here for you.
((((( HUGS HUGS HUGS ))))) and ((((( MORE HUGS )))))

Happiness to You,
Ronda

thathagatha

Post by thathagatha » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 am

life is full of surprises. if ur boyfriend comes back,it is a surprise.if he doesn't come,then it is another surprise.enjoy each surprise that life offers you.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”