Hugs on a Monday

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Hugs on a Monday

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:47 am

I have been thinking, over the weekend, about which hugs are better ... ones on a Monday to welcome the new week and to look forward in anticipation for what may come OR the Friday helping to celebrate the completion of the week and to celebrate the weekend.

Conclusion ... I can't decide ... I suppose I just enjoy giving hugs to really special people - people just like you, who are taking the time to read this message.  

I am sending a
gigantically HUGE hug to you ... and here's another one for good measure:

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Cheri Blossom

Hugs on a Monday, Tuesday any Day!

Post by Cheri Blossom » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:30 am

Hi my new friends and friends I haven't met yet. I have been gone a little while.
Have been dealing with EBay and Editing photos for my listings. Thought I'd never
get done. It was nice to have a free mind to get it all together.  Been reading a lot, and
I have been spending some time with myself, getting to know me a little better.  I can
happily report Grand Poobah Gramps, that I am feeling much better. I remembered something
very important. I am not alone, I have one of the coolest, nicest, most awsome friend that has
been there all along. I have known her since we were little ones. All this time she has been keeping
in touch, and I kind of lost contact with her.
All this time I thought I was talking to lamp shades...LOL and it was really my buddy, my pal, that
was there listening, and caring, and picking me up when I was giving up all the good, positive  things about myself.
I took a good look in the mirror and meditated into a trance like awarness.... Ran into myself and boy did I tear myself up.
By the time I was through with myself, I was walking taller, smiling brighter and my spirit was restoring itself.
I am working on the attitude, changing my thinking, staying focused.
I know it took a while to allow myself to be beat down. I have been damaged. But not beyound repair!   Hugs for me! Hugs for you!!! Hugs on Monday and the rest of the week too!
And just incase anyone missed the hugs  :smt041
Hug yourself if no one else is around.   Talk to you all soon.
Cheri

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:51 am

Back to Sarah and all who read this..

Have a wonderful week! I hope everyone is blessed with all things good!
Attachments
WarmDonnaHug.gif
WarmDonnaHug.gif (71.45 KiB) Viewed 2168 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 am

That was the great news and hug Cheri...a hug that warmed a hug that made me glad...it is the fact that you have started to take a look at yourself and maybe start to understand yourself ....many times it is just small adjustment that can make wonders in one minds :)

I give you and all who read this a Big Grandpa Hug with hope about a good week to come, we all need that :)

Isida

Post by Isida » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:50 pm

That's so nice!!!!!!!!
I really need hug-hugs this days!
Sooooo Thanks very much!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:16 am

Ahhhh thankyou,i need alot of hugs right now :o)

Heres a MASSIVE soul_flower *Hugggggle* to everyone.May this week be better than last.

Tamara xo

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

((HUGS))

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:38 pm

Hugs at anytime are wonderful & make you feel better, so here's ((HUGS)) to you:)

romesh

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:04 pm

i really feel tha friday hus r the best hugs because u get the feeling of enjoymetn n a boost for the next week

lots of hugs to u

Return to “The Hug Exchange”