Depressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Depressed

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:20 pm

I know I probably shouldn't complain about this, but I just have too...I live in Alaska & we get yearly Permanant Dividends, which is the money earned off the oil & spilt evenly amoung every person who has lived here for at least a year.  This year it is very high at $1654.00 per person, so we have 5 in our family.  Anyway we are almost a year behind in our mortgage payments & 2 years behind in land taxes, need firewood & heat oil & hay to last all winter for the goats & guinea pigs.  Well I was counting on either all 5 or at least 4, hubbies might get garnished for school loan, but even missing his, we were going to get almost our whole mortgage paid up to be caught up (less almost $300, & now I find out that not only is his being taken, so is MINE!!!!  The crappy part is that the person going to take our money (truck company) & us just settled in court & I have made payment arraingments & actually sent them $ last month, so how can they do this?  It doesn't make since & if they do this...they won't get one red cent from us again, until dividends next year!  I am just so upset, cause you don't find out until just days before you get the $, so you are counting on it for whatever & then find your whatever got screwed!!!!  I know this probably sounds stupid to complain about "free" money, but we desperately depend on it every October just to help us with the past bills or last year was for down on our house, the few years before that, it was new furniture for the home & to pay up some bills ahead of time:)  This is the hightest year, so we were super glad that we could get caught up & not loose our home & now I don't know what to do:(  We only got behind, because hubby was extremely sick with Cancer & I worked a crap job that barely kept the lights & phone on:(  Ok, so hopefully complaining "out loud" about this will make me not wanna just cry my eyes out:( :smt010  :smt014   :smt013  
Attachments
SummerPetaRose.gif
SummerPetaRose.gif (25.73 KiB) Viewed 4701 times
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:29 am

I give you a big Grandpa hug. Your story is hard...but it is also the reality for millions of other people., and it show that it is very expensive to be poor.

I hope you and your family will cope with it...don't let it put you down...search for positivity even if all looks dark..only then can you find solutions.

Another hug and good luck!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:15 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - I do hope it helps you through this extremely difficult time.  However, what Rhutobello has said is very true - if you can maintain a positive outlook, the answers will appear to you, along with the solutions.  Have faith and believe that everything will work out the right way for you all.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:28 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie stay strong and positive gd luck huggies

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:18 pm

A hug to you in difficult times.

A problem shared often makes you feel alot better.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:30 pm

Yes...sharing alone can make you feel better...((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))) for you!

theodorus

depressed

Post by theodorus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Do not become a victim. It is hard, I know, but this is reality, it is your reality, it has to happen to help you grow and become stronger for you to fulfill your purpose in life, I send you a BIG HUG to help you make it, do not stop believing in yourself. Step back, observe it, see and feel it outside of you, know what once this challenge has passed over, there will be more, but you will make it and become stronger and stronger.
The Teacher
Virtual claaroom

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

A Huge Thank You:)

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Rhutobello
lunarcraft
taraprincess
suzisco
ResQDonna
theodorus

All your kind words mean alot:)  I still don't know what we are going to do, as now more bills have piled up with disconnect notices, but I am trying to stay positive & just tell everyone they will get it when i get it to give, that some bills are more important than others!  Some of the people have been very understanding, other not so:(  We are a very close & loving family, so that is all that really matters anyway:)  Thank you again for taking the time to read & respond so lovingly:)
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

romesh

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:58 pm

do let the circumstance take over u fight it out as my well wishes are always with
here for knowledge

George

Post by George » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:42 pm

lots of hugs!

with positive enegry coming your way with the hug!
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

sandeep_sahoo2000

Post by sandeep_sahoo2000 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:39 am

that is very sad
Sandeep

yourinfopro

Double dip Grandma hug

Post by yourinfopro » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:38 pm

I hear ya...Here in Miami so many people are losing their homes that we are number two in the nation for foreclosures and reposessions. My family is going through some similar things. I send you a super big bear hug from me the Awsome Gramma as my twin 5 years olds call me. Next year will be better
BRING THE PEACE INTO YOUR LIFE...NO ONE ELSE WILL!
Debbie

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:01 pm

:smt007 sending a lots of hugs n love n good positive energys :smt007  love lluvia

missbrenda

Huggssss

Post by missbrenda » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:22 pm

Listen, I see that you will some how take care of all of this and you will feel alot better....trust that you will find the means and life will be better.  XXXXOOOOXOXO

btonyb

Money

Post by btonyb » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:55 pm

Seek the advice from a solicitor if these are two seperate companies I am sure that they cannot do this. In Britain I am sure that if this was not stipulated in court then possibly they have no legal right to do this. They can only do what the jugde said that they can do in court when you were there. In Britain many of us get free legal advice on many things. I am sorry for Americans because it seems that you have to pay for everything. The money you pay for in legal advice might be worth it if you get your money back.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”