just need a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BASSTONYA

just need a hug

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:38 pm

:smt015
I have been trying to help a family locate a girl that has been missing for 9 years. We are pretty sure she is dead, due to rumors and I had contacted a psychic and she also said she was dead. I have been working really hard, spending my days trying to get her story back out in hopes someone will come forward. I am just so mentally exausted, but I can't seem to stop serching, not even for one day. It has taken a toll on me, I need to find out what happened. I wake up 2:00 or 3:00am with her on my mind. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Tonya Bass

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:23 pm

Sending you loads of *Huggles* and my love to you.......I hope ur search goes well.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:28 pm

A big Grandpa hug to you and all my feelings are with you in this.
It's a very hard task....and our brain don't let us take it easy....I really hope you will get some answers soon....another big hug to you and her family.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:34 pm

I understand your frustration....sometimes these things grab hold of us and don't let go!
Have you kept a journal of the all information you have received? Doing so helps "put the puzzle" together sometimes. Sometimes the little peices of information are overlooked...
Here is a BIG ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))) and also sending lots of positive energy to help you along the way
Attachments
DonnaHugs.gif
DonnaHugs.gif (53.53 KiB) Viewed 3703 times

BASSTONYA

Thank youso very much

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:46 pm

Thanks you all, I really need a big hun and I got bunches :) . Yes I have a binder with everything, I keep everything. Did I mention I was a packrat?...lol.... I keep everything. Thanks for the replies. Huggs to everyone.
Tonya Bass

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:16 pm

Here you go BASSTONYA sending you a {{{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}}. I hope this helps put your mind at ease.

BASSTONYA

Thank you

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:46 pm

Samson wrote:Here you go BASSTONYA sending you a {{{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}}. I hope this helps put your mind at ease.
Thank you so much, I could always use a hug. Hugs to you too :smt006
Tonya Bass

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:19 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it combines with all these others to give you support at this time.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

BASSTONYA

Re: Big Hug

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:22 pm

lunarcraft wrote:I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it combines with all these others to give you support at this time.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Thank you, hugs to you too. I love the picture it is really pretty.
Tonya Bass

IRIS_1of4_ON

Post by IRIS_1of4_ON » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:57 pm

oops
Last edited by IRIS_1of4_ON on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IRIS_1of4_ON

Post by IRIS_1of4_ON » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:57 pm

oops
Last edited by IRIS_1of4_ON on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BASSTONYA

Come join the hug birgade..lol

Post by BASSTONYA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:52 pm

IRIS_1of4_ON wrote:Please allow me the joy to join in the love
Of The hug brigade
Somehow I think we could actually be looking for each other
HUGS to you  :smt006
Tonya Bass

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Good Luck:)

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Good luck in your endevor:)  Know whay happened & where she is is the important part & what helps in the healing process:)  I agree with keeping a journal too...it does help:)
If you can read this...thank a teacher,
If you can read this in English...thank a Soldier!

romesh

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:01 pm

whats the point in looking for the girl if u also feel that she is dead life is to live with the leaving and not with the dead.

lots of hugss
here for knowledge

BASSTONYA

to answer your question

Post by BASSTONYA » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:45 pm

First of all she was murdered.Second of all it is because she is biracial. Third of all, I care, and she has a family that loves her very much. What can I say, I plead guilty to having a big heart. The fact that these guys are still out here walking around makes me sick, and another reason I don't want this to happen to someone else's, daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister. Thank You for the hugs. If it was your daughter out there somewhere wouldn't you want to know where she was so you could give her a proper burial? Her mother was killed a couple months ago in a carwreck, sorry I can't help for this not to bother me.
Tonya Bass

Return to “The Hug Exchange”