In need of a hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nmcaldas

In need of a hug

Post by nmcaldas » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Ty all for that.....
Last edited by nmcaldas on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Oh thats not good you feel that way, so a hug for you.

Perhaps this is something you need to talk to a friend or indeed your wife about.  Its something that needs alot of time to talk about thats for sure.  Perhaps there is something thats missing.  I wish you well.

(((((Hugs)))))

Suzi XXX

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Heres a big *huggle* from me to you and my positive,loving thoughts also.

Im sorry your feeling like that,you probably should talk to your wife,let her know how you feel as its not good you feeling like you are.

Heres another *huggle* to help you.

Tamara :o)

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:10 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - I hope it helps a little.  Are you able to take your wife out for a romantic evening?  Some time away from the kids, just for yourselves, to give you an opportunity to reconnect with each other - vital in any relationship.

I wish you well and pray that you have a very happy future ahead.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Suzanne888

Here's a hug from me!

Post by Suzanne888 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Life's a trip....try to enjoy the ride!  Big Huggies To You!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:59 pm

A big Hug to you.....and maybe a thought too....

You say you love her more then life....but you are feeling you are not getting what you are giving?

When you love someone....then you give....give without putting up scales to see if we get equal......by wanting to have an "higher" respond then what you get, you "beam out" impulses that tells you are not satisfied....this is picked up by your wife....who will feel that she don't live up to your expectations...which again might lead to a decrease in both feelings for each other
Since you have got this thought...it will only grow and slowly consume your trust and love for her.

If you love your wife and trust her.....then do so...with open heart....always try to give good comments about her work...show her love...but never or seldom ask for confirmation....it shall be natural.

On the other side....if you feel that your wife don't love you....or you don't trust her in anyway....then it is much better to discuss the matter with her....clean the air....this way you avoid to be eaten up slowly by thoughts that aren't real.

Good luck....and the advice is only given in best intent :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”