can anyone give me a hug :(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ani

can anyone give me a hug :(

Post by Ani » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:58 pm

looks like a "black stripe" has begun in my life again :( First, I had to get a new job - I did enjoy my last job but they paid me much less so, I had to find myself something else as noone else works in my family.  Well, I find the atmosphere at a new place extremely depressing. Unfortunatelly my co-workers are not very understanding poeple and expect me to learn everything at once. Ive been working there for 3 days only, its impossible to pick up everything in such a short time! Changes dont come easy to me at all and when I dont get any kind of support and assistance I feel really down.

well, I would have taken it all easy, if all the rest had been ok, but my love life is going down as well. My boyfriend suddenly stopped communicating with me when he learned he was going to be sent to Iraq for a year. All he said was our relationship was not going to work and that he wanted to break up, but he did not give me any explanation or anything, he just vanished away and I cant reach him. I miss him so much... if he wrote me just a few lines it woul give me so much positive energy...

I do hate whining, especially that I know some people have problems that are much more serious than mine, but I  feel so sad I needed to share it with someone and maybe get some hugs in return :)

thanks
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:37 pm

:smt006 hi sweetie im sending you a lots of huuuge hugs n positive energy,just hang in there do the best you can,n if it doent work it means its not 4 you,one door closses n another one will open,about your boyfriend maybe is scared n doesnt want to tie you down 4 some reason, pray alot and talk to your guarding angel n listen really listen,because they will answer you ok be blessed with love lluvia(sonia)huuuuuuuuge huuuuuuuugs :smt007

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:47 pm

here is a huge hug sweetie huggies

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:52 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs, wrapped in positive thoughts - hope it helps a little.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:49 pm

A large hug for you to help take a way the blues.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

twistedwillow

Post by twistedwillow » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Hi Ani, It's so hard when it feels like everything is crashing down around you..
Here are my hugest-est-mongous hugs for you {{{{{HUG}}}}}

Your bf quite possibly broke things off if he was scared about Iraq and wanted to spare you that pain.
For your new job, have you been able to speak to your boss ?
and if that dosn't work, perhaps look for another job with equal pay?  there is no law that says you have to stay in a job you don't like.

anyway hope all works out for you

hugs
faline

koorirose

sending biggest hugs

Post by koorirose » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:16 pm

hey ani

if u r like me i hope u feel better now that u have spoke (typed) whats hurting/upsetting u

well i hope u do fell better now

i am sending u lots of hugs all the way from sydney australia :smt006  :smt007  :smt008
NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

YOU SHOULD READ IT FIRST

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:14 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie much love and huggies

Ani

Post by Ani » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm

thank you all so much for the kind words. you gave me lots of support and I do feel much better now :)
I think there`s no need for me to try to change things, so, I`ll just drift with the current for a while and see what happens... :)

much love

Ani xxx
If there had to be a universal sound depicting peace, I would surely vote for the purr

ghotie

Post by ghotie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:24 am

a BIIIIGGG hug for you.  Life can be stressful, especially if you're the main breadwinner.  Hopefully you can find another job while staying positive and in your current job.

jojomojo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jojomojo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:51 am

:smt006
Attachments
hug.jpg
hug.jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
joanne bain, III

Ani

Post by Ani » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:24 am

:)  :X
Attachments
ty0508.jpg
ty0508.jpg (28.35 KiB) Viewed 2647 times

britishfish

Hugs Hugs and More Hugs

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:57 am

Hey, One thing about this board as that the majority of the people are going to treat everyone the same and that you are just as important as the man that was diagnosed with cancer last month. You need hugs and I am glad you posted this. I give you a hug not only because I know how it feels in a new job, but because I understand how a man just left you. I really hope that all goes well for you and I really really really care about you. I am free to talk to if you need to and emotional support, I can give. Hugs and have a wonderful Day!

Ani

Post by Ani » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:21 am

thank you very much for the support Britishfish, it does help me a lot when I see people care and understand. would love to tak to you sometime, hit me up when you are available :)

thank you as well Suhu, not quite sure what you said but thanks anyway :)

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:54 am

Your welcom! I am available on IM (Windows live messenger or MSN) Just go to my profile and look it up. My email is cody.leihgeber@gmail.com if you want to email me. Thanks! Have a wonderful Day!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”