Namastey! 2007-11-05

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Namastey! 2007-11-05

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:45 am

In old BBS days, individuals used to sign-off with a last post for the day. Since I communicate with people on this forum from all over the globe, I thought it would be a good thing to post a sign-off message, as often as I can, preferably daily!

the hightlight of today (not just from this forum, by the way) was about teachers and their responsibilities!

Lot of people it seems tend to rely too strongly on teachers and what they will bring to the students or teach them.

I think teaching being the best form of learning, there must be the involvement of responsibility, discipline and NIYAMA. A structure and implemented in a disciplined manner!

Little wonder that in the jyotish framework, the 2nd house depicts education (technical/administrative part)!

Among other things that also are connected with constancy, structure and responsibility!

I post this here not because I need a hug but because this is the warmest part of this building and it is easier to fall asleep in this corner of reality!

See you all tomorrow, bright and early ;-)

RR

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:40 am

What a lovely sentiment and a wonderful way to give food for thought.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:29 pm

what a lovely thought much love and huggies

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:41 pm

Thats lovely,heres a *huggle* to you and to all of ya.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

daKroNikman

Post by daKroNikman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:04 am

aND all you ppl can get is, my hugs....my hugs....my hugs....
Smoke KUSH!!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”