I feel so empty...

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul2ebl

Most ppl feel like that

Post by soul2ebl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:58 pm

that's the name of the game...

kaytialyssa

Post by kaytialyssa » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 am

aww I am sorry hun.  Do you know why he broke up with you?

tmosley

Post by tmosley » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:52 pm

:smt006  Chelsea .... This will not take the hurt away, but with time it does get better. Here is a "GIANT HUG" for you. Hope that you feel better soon. :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:56 pm

here is a huge hug for u sweetie... u will be alright....stay strong...stay positive...we are here for u.. much love and huggies

girish_b24

Post by girish_b24 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:22 am

Hi Dear , a big hug for you. You got depressed by the broke off, is really sad. Don't worry, a big hug for you. Try this one for help.
" We all are born with the ultimate energy within. This is beyond our power of imagination to imagine the immense joy within. Think for a moment about the person you loved a lot. Think how much you loved him/her.Feel that love within.This is enormous. Now simply pull yourself back. Blur the image of that person or in other words forget the object of your love and feel your own feeling. Your love is still over there. You can feel the love that is existing within. Now look at any other object & remember your feeling of love.Meet anyone feeling and remembering your own love.Your life will be much better."

I tried it and it helped.May this help you too.{{{ Hug to you}}}

WernerOne

Re: I feel so empty...

Post by WernerOne » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:31 am

xchelseax wrote:Two days ago my boyfriend broke up with me. I just feel so empty and lost right now. I can't let go. I keep thinking that somehow he'll come back...

:smt009
ok, hang out with friends. that's what i would do if i was that socially active. whenever things like that happen, i have to resort to meditation in my own silent little place. :D

richas

Post by richas » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:04 am

Do feel so.... beleive yourself and your family..
try to help the needy.. its a very nice way to keep your worries away..
and then you will be happiest person on this earth

Kamose

how do I deal with this foolishness!

Post by Kamose » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:25 am

Ok i got one for you.....................I just had a meeting with my soon to be ex-wife's boyfriend, because my (soon to be x-wife), got mad  that i could not drop what i was doing at that particular time to run over and pick up my daughter.  He states he is a professional man, and a Christian. My x is a Minister, and both are Police officers. He's an undercover with the drug-unit. (don't ask me how i know, lets just say a lot of cops aren't as smart  as they would like to believe)

any suggestions, questions, comments anybody?

curlyDredLocks

Sometimes...............

Post by curlyDredLocks » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Sometimes Changes Occurr that are out of our control to guide us in a direction we might have not understood we should or could go.  If it is meant to be will it to happen. If that does not change things, allow the universe to rein over your life and guide you in the direction it is encouraging you to go. You might just find what you need there more than wanting what you left behind.
Be Courageous.

((((((((HuGS))))))))

You are loved.

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:37 pm

:smt006 huuuge hug 4 you sweetie n remmember your world does not go arround him,it goes arround you put your mind n energy in you,you will be fine,take care :smt007 lluvia

curlyDredLocks

Kamose

Post by curlyDredLocks » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:15 pm

It is rude to post something like that in someone's else post. You are meant only to reply to the initial post here not create a new thread within someone's pleas for help. The moderators are usually great at catching these things. And I hope I am not stepping on anyone's toes.  But please put your post in a new thread

siren

hug

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:05 am

hug

jewelsjc

Post by jewelsjc » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:42 am

I know exactly where you are right now. My boyfriend is not in my life right now either. He is very distant, has pushed away everyone he cares about away. I know the dark place you are in. There is light at the end of the path, be strong, have a good primal scream a few times then go out and be with your friends, have some fun! You never know when you will find the one you should be with. Your friends might even set you up with the right one.

So here's my hug for you, all warm and cozy, (but no screaming in my ear please! :) ) :smt006  :smt051

I hope this helps,

kelle

hugs everyday

Post by kelle » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:47 pm

i need hugs everyday!
and i need to give hugs everyday if we dont feel some sort of human touch we get lost ,lose our humanity .i desperately need a hug today being alone( lonely) is no way to live especially cuz we have so much to give

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Hello hello xchelseax :). A BIG hug to you!

I understand what you feel, believe me....But it's not the end of the world.... I'm sure you are a marvellous person with lots of good things and people in your life and in them you should focus yourself! I believe you are a strong girl, so don't be waiting for something you are not sure, move on, appreciate everything in your life, live fully and be happy as you deserve! I wish you all the best! ;)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”