Multiple Ills

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pook

Multiple Ills

Post by Pook » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:27 pm

I've been away from the board for a while. In the matter of a few months have learned I have polycystic ovarian syndrome, have gone on meds for that which have somewhat helped but also have left me in physical pain, that I have fatty liver resulting from the PCOS which is also giving me pain, and various financial and emotional woes in between all this.

I'm having an especially deep depression at this time because I recently met someone and my trust was betrayed and I was hurt deeply by him. I just wish something good would happen to renew my faith in life.

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:45 pm

:smt006 hi pook im sending you a huuuge huugs n good possitive energy,what i always say to my self no matter what happens i hit the floor n bounce back never stop believing in your self n god ,no body is worth your agraviation,be good to others n to your self be blessed  :smt007 lluvia

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:11 pm

hi sweetie here is a huge hug and positive energy... and keep your head up... and stay positive and he is not worth it... whats important is that u stay healthy in mind and body and spirit...everything will be ok...we all are here for u... much love and huggies

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:38 pm

Hey, a large hug for you.  Welcome back and its good to see you.

suzi

naturalmystic

Post by naturalmystic » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:55 pm

You are a strong person... stay strong! Forget about the guy who betrayed you, he doesn't deserve you at all! I know it hurts and probably feels like it is the end of the world, but it is NOT! With time it will get better.

I hope your start feeling better real soon! Physically and Mentally.

Here's a hug for you!!! *HUGGG*

Pook

Post by Pook » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:58 pm

Thank you all for the positive replies, I really appreciate everything you have said.  :) It is hard right now but I hope for something good to happen or for me to forget.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:28 pm

Pook wrote:Thank you all for the positive replies, I really appreciate everything you have said.  :) It is hard right now but I hope for something good to happen or for me to forget.
Too cool I call my son that also.. (Pook)

Praying things go well for you..
I so understand where your coming from...

Best wishes to you...

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:15 am

Pook heres massive *huggles* going your way and my love and positive thoughts also....

I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough patch....We all do at times,i guess its part of the long road in life....But just know you're not alone and try to stay positive,it really does help,even though its hard......I hope things get easier for you soon and life gives you a helping hand,you're strong so give all the bad stuff a kick in the bum lol.

Tamara :o)

jojomojo

healing energy mind body and spirit chin up hun.

Post by jojomojo » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 am

look up at the sky it never lies
Attachments
hug.jpg
hug.jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 2049 times

siren

hugs

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:25 am

lots hugs

Return to “The Hug Exchange”