Guy Issues

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

britishfish

Guy Issues

Post by britishfish » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:53 pm

Well, to start things off, I am dating a lovely man by the name of adam. I really really love him with all my heart.  Well, one of my best friend's (who I am not naming) boyfriends, really really likes me.  I really really really like him to but I don't want to break up with my boyfriend, and I don't want to get my friend mad. What do I do, he is slowly starting to come out to me!! I don't know what to do because his girlfriend (my best friend) is starting to find out!!!! Please help me with advice and a hug!!!

rajczel

Post by rajczel » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:01 am

Hi! I think that if you love your boyfriend, Adam, you should stay with him. Although, you can be there as support for your friend. He'll need all the support, strength, and love he can get when coming out. Which doesn't mean you have to leave your boyfriend for him.    
I wish all the best & hope that helped some!
I'm sending you a hug!!

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:46 am

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:58 am

Well what i think you need to do is ask yourself who you want to be with.....You say you love Adam then i think if things are going great with him why change it.If you're happy and all that why rock the boat?? I think if you dont want to be with your bestfriends boyfriend then you need to nip it in the bud before things get more complicated.Talk to the guy and tell him,yes or no etc......And if things do get more heated you should maybe talk to your best mate,its up to you what you do.

I hope it works out.

Tamara :o)

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:13 am

Thank you so much! I do admire your post. Have a good day! and thanks again!

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 am

I think what you have with Adam sounds very special indeed. You say you love him with all your heart and that doesn't sound like something you want to throw away. It is natural to be curious about what it would be like with others but the man you are with right now sounds like he makes you really happy.

My advice would be to be friends with the other guy but take it NO further, no matter how tempting it might seem. He sounds curious too but you know what that did to the cat, as they say!

You might end up losing everybody and it really isn't worth that. You have a beautiful, special, loving relationship - value it, enjoy it and stay strong!

(((((Hugs)))))

Victoria xxxx

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 pm

awww....thank you all! You are helping me be strong by just telling me this! Thank so Much guys, Greatly Appreciated. Will hopefully send you some energy when I get the chance. Thanks!

siren

hugs

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:34 am

let things flow naturally

peculiar08

Post by peculiar08 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 am

yeah tamara is right...tell the other man to stop what his doing its not right ...he's your bestfriends boyfriend...besides how sure are you that these guy will stay faithfull to you when he cant stay faithfull to your bestfriend...stay with adam you are happy with him so why rock the boat?....

Shortyfrm

A good thing to remember...

Post by Shortyfrm » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:32 am

A good thing to remember is if you have something good in your life cherish it and don't give in to temptation just for the sake of giving in to temptation.

In my faith, it is firmly believe what you put out in the atmosphere you get bad in some way or the other.  Meaning, inflicting pain on another invididual which selfish reasons involved will bring bad things upon your spirit.  

Weigh all of your options and if you conclude that the risks are worth the benefit, then move forward with what your heart tells you....just remember that action without silent reflection could lead you to a path of self-destruction.

Be happy with what you have and tell the person that is bringing this negativity your direction to stop and think about every aspect that is involved and how it could affect the others surrounding you and him.

If I were in your situation, I believe I would tell the person whoom you deem your best friend just what type of person she is dealing with so that she can make an informed decision on whether she wants to be with someone like that....I know it may be hard....but think of this....if he is actually malicious enough to do it to you....how many other people has he does this to her with?

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:50 pm

:smt006 hi sweetie big hugs to you,i always believe when a relationship is based n love,theres no room 4 a 3rd party be blessed :smt007 lluvia

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:08 pm

Hi Cody, here's a BIG SAMSON HUG, do what you feel that's right in your heart.

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:59 pm

Thanks Alot Guys!

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 pm

You "know" what you want to do..you must need encouragement, and courage...Be honest, and truthful with all involved...and then let the chips fall where they may.  Everyone is responsible for their own emotions....Sometimes friends are meant to separate for a bit..and reunite later....it's called Growth :)  Angel Hugs your way...

Return to “The Hug Exchange”