LOVE

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stan

Post by stan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:09 am

Danny, what do you think if they both went to a spiritual counselor they could agree on?

Danny

Post by Danny » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:29 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:42 pm

Unlucky.....Yes it is her life,and even tho you lost everything as it seems you have to leave her live her own life......If you have expressed yourself towards her and she still went her own way then it is maybe what she wants......

Its always harder for the person left behind to pick up the bits,dust off and get on with life.But more often than not people move on and are happy again in time....Im sorry that you have to go thru this.....I was with my long term bf for nearly 5yrs....I was very happy with him,i had a child with him and then he went behind my back,killed my trust and said he wasnt happy anymore........Even tho i may be young i put my life on hold for him and put aside myself in a way.....Now i have to rethink what i need to do and get on with bringing up my son.....Im still hurting,very much so but in my heart if he wasnt happy with me,well the past is done and i cant change it.....I dont know what made him want to not be with me,he just one day,said nope i have had enough.....And im left thinking,should i try to make it work or let him go....why did he do this after we have been thru so much.

So sometimes people do things we just dont understand......And love is messy when things dont go the way one wants it........

I dont know what to say to make you feel better,but you're not alone and you will be ok if you believe in yourself.....In time the pain will ease and things will be better.

Tamara :o)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:32 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:32 pm

[quote="Danny"]:smt006

RR

You can PM me if you have something to get off your chest

I am not afraid of the truth are you?[/quote]

Since you did not quote the context I have no idea what you are talking about.

I read hundreds of messages daily on many forums. Very few are impressive enough to stick in the mind. That is the *truth* I hope you will understand.

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:29 am

:smt007 huuuge huugs 4 u unlucky things will get better :smt007 lluvia possitive energy to u  :smt020

maple

Post by maple » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:17 pm

I would think love is to set the person free. You've already tried hard and made your point across to her so the ball is at her court ... If she's happy that way then you should respect her decision. It hurts I know, but you need to be strong and remember that life has many things stored for you, not just her. Who knows, you might even meet another girl soon and fall in love just as deeply. Don't throw away your career and your future. Think about those who love you...your friends, your parents etc... This is simply a milestone in life. You need to get over it and be stronger. Grow stronger, for yourself and those who love you. *hug*

Satsu-San

to "unlucky"

Post by Satsu-San » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:12 pm

Your heart is broken, and for this I am deeply sorry. Some say in life there are no accidents- what is meant to be, is meant to be. If she does not wish to see you in this way anymore I dont see how you can do anything except to accept it, wish her the best and try to pick up the peices of your life and move on.
Grief is not something that can be rushed through- it must be felt for as long as it must be felt - this is how we grow - as individuals and our souls evolve.

Please be kind to yourself- you know what you feel/ felt and it was real- but remember also- a door does not close without a window opening as well...you will persevere and get through this and one day you will look upon it as the lesson it was meant to be..

only the best to you..
(((((BIG hugs)))))
namaste,
Satsu

siren

follow your heart

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:39 am

hugs

yari

H

Post by yari » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 am

Hi unlucky, I´ve read your story and can understand you very well. How are you now? Hope you fell a bit better. Best wishes to you.

KANHAIYASHARMA

Post by KANHAIYASHARMA » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 am

Only charectors  change and the story remains same, I am also going through that trauma so i can understand. HUGS

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:15 am

LOVe...its a feeling cmes from the heart...

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:16 am

LOVE IS GREAT...I LOVE TO LOVE

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:18 am

WHERE IS MY LOVE ..STILL WAITING FOR HIM YAAR..

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:12 pm

God is love.
No god = No love.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”