Depressed

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daKroNikman

Post by daKroNikman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:00 am

Stay (t)!!<---- thats a positive sign

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:14 am

get well soon dear...

Aarti

Post by Aarti » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:24 am

N DON T BE DEPRESSED...FIND SOME NEW FRIENDS

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:01 am

:smt006 hi sweetie havent heard from u 4 a while hope everything is going well :smt007 lluvia

LivingDeadGirl

SENDING BIG SUPPORTIVE HUGS

Post by LivingDeadGirl » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Im depressed.Major depression-though not confirmed by docs...Ive done more than 10 online tests and all of them shows major depression.Im a wiccan and I believe in positive and nurtureous power of nature...I believe nature will cure my depression if only I follow nature ways and beliefs,and if I give the nature the best in me she will give me serenity.

Anyway...big hugs to all of you!

Briony

Depression is hard

Post by Briony » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:05 pm

I've battled depression, and everyone gets the blues but depression is lingering. Looking for happiness is tricky, for usually it is only in the moment, for a moment, stop to think about it and it's gone. Maybe keep note book of happy moments or blessings. try and remember and record them or read them when your down out. I was surprised at how many little things made me happy. hope you feel better soon. If we didn't have darkness then we would take the light for granted. Hugs and support from Briony.

LivingDeadGirl

to Briony

Post by LivingDeadGirl » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:46 pm

There is the real comfort in yur words...its true : if we had no chance to feel darkness...we wouldnt be able to appriciate the light in our lives..
There is few different kinds of diaries to download.that is the good idea for keeping the track of mood swings and causes that led to them...and once you see the pattern of getting depressed,you can easy learn the way to beat it...

Try it.It costs nothing and it gives more than any therapy with institutions etc..

Just know yurself and you will have the key for depression in yur hands.
Im not done with coping with depression yet...but it is better now than before.

And keep smiling :)

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:15 pm

What steps are you taking against the trucking company? &nbsp;Or are you just letting them run over you..pardon the analogy....Stand up for yourself...call them..tell them "Why should I be without my money, when I promised you and paid you..."

justnara

Post by justnara » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm

you know what?

you are allowed to complain about this.

just be strong!

you will get through it as evereyone has their challenges and they will need to face it

best wishes

from me

Return to “The Hug Exchange”