Being Taken Advantage of....

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:22 am

Heres some *huggles* being sent your way........I know how you feel,it happens alot to my mother....I guess people just expect it and dont really think of the other person,how they treat the person putting everything out to help.

Tamara :o)

luckytsa

Post by luckytsa » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Here is a big hug for you..
Keep on staying positive as it will come back to you when you least expect it after many trials and tribulations. Stay Strong!

ukartist

being taken advantage of...

Post by ukartist » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 pm

BIG HUG COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!!

I can really feel for you.

I wanted to say tho, that we do tend to get what we ask for in life (strange as it may seem), and we get back what we 'put out there'.

Sometimes it is like we are wearing a sign on our foreheads saying "tell me, I WANT to hear your problems"... With a little bit of meditation, and after you have decided that you want to actively want to stop people dumping their insecurities in your lap, you can change things in a positive way for you.

Have you heard the expression: "misery loves company"? - quite often in life, we don't feel deserving, or worthy of happiness, so we send a little radar signal out which informs other sufferers of our dilemma, and they flock to us in droves.

Start working on yourself. You are a wonderful human being. Start the day with a huge smile, no matter what your circumstances (here you may be thinking "what the heck does she know..." - after losing loved ones, losing a home.... I wont go on, but you get the picture) and making a few other changes to surround yourself with happiness and jollity, you will be surprised at the changes.

Positive affirmations (you have to believe what you are saying will work) really do the trick. And if the worst comes to the worst, imagine that you are turning away from whoever it is that is harassing you with their worries, when they approach you. Eventually they will stop coming to you with their problems.

Anyway, best of luck!! Enjoy the hug... ;-)

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Before you can take care of others, are you taking care of yourself?  It that regard, it is OK to say no to anyone.  When one is incapable of putting self first and taking care of own needs in the moment without harm to any other ever ,it is impossible to be fulfilled.   One must know self as the most important person on the panet; bringing to the planet their own unique gifts. These unique to you gifts will enhance all you touch at the same time as fulfilling your own stores of love for self.  When one sees that love, looking in a mirror and recognizing the most imortant person in your whole-sphere is self..then you can give to others without harm to them or to you in a way that prevents them from harming you.  This is one of the hardest lessons to learn for there always are those who graciously push our buttons so that we can learn our awesomeness through discovery of the gifts in our feelings by following their trail to our awesomeness as spirit housed in human body.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”