My best friend hates me.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:03 am

Thank you dear Pravin Kumar. I absolutely agree with you.  I know he and I have had lifetimes together in many different ways.   I know the Spirit of him loves me deeply.  I would imagine we have karma we are working out together and agreements with each other for lessons and growth.  I know that life doesn't end, that we will go on as Spiritual Beings and our relationship will continue, as Spirits.  I understand and embrace that.  I also know, in this life, in this moment, I need to receive the gift he is giving and do what I need to take care of myself in this life.  I also love him and support him for the growth he needing to experience in this life and am open to receiving the gift of the lesson he is helping me to learn.
I hope that all made sense.  
I deeply appreciate your words and energy dear friend.  I shared that others know they aren't alone and so they might be able to  take my experience and apply some part of it for themselves.  I have been blessed to have people in my life who have been willing to share their knowledge with me.  Thank you for your sharing.
ImageImage

Druid_of_Ark

True enough...usually

Post by Druid_of_Ark » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:08 am

When I was 16, I met the love of my life, she was 18. We fell in love and dated inseparably for 2 years, then I asked her to marry me, she said yes. I was overjoyed. Then one month to the day later she was raped and killed. Well she and I both follow the Celtic Path, so I have no fear of death. At her grave I swore an oath to defend all women, later I carried my sword by moonlight to the cemetery and pledged on my sword before the Goddess Brigid to devote my life to defending women. I have never given up on love but have been a bit more cautious who I call friend as one of the ones that killed her was a "friend" of hers.

lluvia

huuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:43 am

:smt020 many good hugs to u dear :smt007 lluvia

Return to “The Hug Exchange”