Hugs for me, energy for Mother

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Dear Dara,

I wish you and your mother good health. Since I read the post I tried to visualise what was the problem with your mother and actually I got something else. Probably and this is what I felt, she has digestion problems and because of this it has affected her heart i.e. the Gastric Problem. Does she have problems with her knees -- I mean rheumatic pain?

Well My hugs to your mother and you too.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:02 am

I shared with her your info.  She agrees about her digestion.  She will start taking the digestive enzymes.  Her knees do hurt.  I will do some work on that and got her some pills (from health store) for leg cramps.  
She also has cream that when applied, gets warm and helps make muscles relax and pain disappear.  It is listed as good for arthritis. She will start using it now
Thank you so much.  It means so much to her that you took the time to tune in to her for her.
I appreciate your doing this.  It means a great deal. hugsImage

CaraCat

Post by CaraCat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:04 pm

Many hugs and all the best to you and your mom.

Blessings,

CaraCat  :smt060

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:43 pm

Oh thank you.  You must have known I needed a hug today.  I so appreciate it.  
It was a long touch day.  A dear friend of hers passed and the funeral was today.  It was very draining for her.
She is panicked that what happened to him will happen to her.  He had everything worked out, a signed power of attorney for his health, with a DNR.  His wife was with him and said he didn't want to be resuscitated and was told that the copy of the document wasn't enough, it had to be an original and brought him back after 15 mins.  He suffered for for more days.
Mother is just panicked it will happen to her.  It has happened to 3 of her friends.  
We have worked that out, but the stress and the sadness has been a stress for her.
<deep sigh> &nbsp;
I am weird. &nbsp;
I love her and will miss her terrifically when she crosses over. &nbsp;I don't want her to stay here and suffer. &nbsp;I want her to cross over when she is ready. &nbsp;She does to.
It's not easy seeing that day getting closer and it's not easy recognizing that her wished may be ignored. &nbsp;
I want to honor her crossing and make it a beautiful experience for her. &nbsp;
I have no control and I know that. &nbsp;
So...........thank you for the hug. &nbsp;It means so very very much to me. ImageThank you Thank you

Pravin Kumar

Hugs to you

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 am

Dear Tourbi,

You are slightly depressed since last 4 days if not more. Hugs for you and hope you get back to your cheerful self.

When somebody goes away we feel the pain as the attachment is broken but then that is life and the sooner we realise that the better.

Pravin Kumar

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:40 am

Hi tourbi,

I am sending HUGE HHHUUUGGGSSS , and love to you all.

I know you are strong and positive, I have read a lot of your answers to others. Please remember that we all feel this for you also.

You are here for a lot of us, remember, when you need it, we all are here for you also.

Side note: where at the foot of Pikes Peak are you? I'm close to Denver?

HUGS and LOVE to you.

Karlene

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 am

:smt006 huge n big hugs to you sweetie n lots of possitive energy :smt007 lluvia

Pravin Kumar

Hugs to you

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:44 am

Dear Tourbi,

A huge hug to you and hope your mother gets well soon.

Pravin Kumar

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:15 pm

Oh Thank you so very much. &nbsp;I'm giving myself some nurturing time. &nbsp;It's helping. &nbsp;What is really helping are the hugs and warm feelings from each of you. &nbsp;I have looked inside and I have been depressed for several days. &nbsp;I need to remember to feed myself and keep my energy up for me too. &nbsp;I learned that a long time ago and yet at times I forget to keep feeding myself from Spirit and Universal energies. &nbsp;I'm also an empath and tend to not be able to discern other people's "stuff" from my own. &nbsp;I "own" other people's energies too easily. &nbsp;I'm cutting cords today and bathing in my own energies and releasing others energies into the earth today. &nbsp;
Thank you for the hugs. &nbsp;Mother is fine. &nbsp;She is aging and her body just isn't as well as it used to be.
ImageHugs to and with all of you. ImageImageImage

Return to “The Hug Exchange”